Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I was thinking about putting up a 10x gather high weight high ox 20 fort oficcal...

• Thread starter William Robert Rispoli
  • Start date
W

William Robert Rispoli

So I was thinking about putting up a 10x gather high weight high ox 20 fort oficcal everything else with 20x games 40x hatch and 40x maturing on nito servers. But I'm interested in who would join/donate I could not keep the server forever I could probably do the first month alone but after that would need someone to help out. It would be on the island or center. If we get enough donating we could cross with the island or center or scorched. Don't really like rag but if people asked for it would put one on there

W

William Robert Rispoli

I'm working on a reward system rn for donated money you won't just be giving money away you will given a currency for it

G

Gavin Manson

Sent a pm

B

Bill Walters

I got ya playa!

J

Jake Wallace

Message me if it's not ridiculous I could help. Either way I want to play on this server sounds pretty sweet

W

William Robert Rispoli

It's not to bad it's like little more then then 1 dollar per player a month so as long as people were paying 2 dollars per month and we filled it up then it would work out just need some more people to look to join

J

Jake Wallace

Hell yeah I'm down. Can we do no admins?

W

William Robert Rispoli

For sure but I was going to do like a shop and things like that just to keep people interested. But I'll only admin for shop when I need and keep it off all other times

J

Jake Wallace

Word. That sounds good. Just keep it you tho to many admins turns into problems

W

William Robert Rispoli

It would just be me

B

Bill Walters

I'll be back on next week BITCHES!! I donate for sure!

B

Blake Perez

Everyone should do as they please on a video game. Just please have the curtesy to tell players who join that you don't have the means to keep the server up, and that it will end after a month or two.

W

William Robert Rispoli

Also tames not games lol stupid auto correct

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom