Contact advertising [email protected]

So i was just in quickplay and said hi to my teammates. And our widow immediately...

S

Sandy Zheng

So i was just in quickplay and said hi to my teammates. And our widow immediately tells me to shut the fuck up and calls me a bitch. Proceeds to say know your place bitch get on widow" "i fuckin hate girls in games"
So whats the deal? Girls cant play games now? I cant jump into qp and enjoy myself anymore?

Edit: this is not "bait" this is something that literally just happened and im frustrated so i came to tell some people.

M

Miki Dela Cruz

still dindt invite me.. WOOOOOOOOOW

J

Julia Lindberg

I had a hanzo player saying similar things to me during a comp game. He was being nasty af ontop of it.

A

Alannah Verdugo

Don’t listen to people. I get crap all the time for being a girl gamer and how I should just stop. I don’t let it get to me. I still think I’m a pretty good player keep it up love!

K

Kemis Savage

Don't listen to them. There's virtual discrimination against women in video games.

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

Tell him to go fart in a bag and put it over his head, call him an asshole, report his ass, block him, and gimme his handle so I can spam hate mail to him

D

Dalibor Drábek

I wonder how can that upset ya... ye, community is large, and idiots are always loudest. Just like in real life, some people tend to discriminate others (don’t ask me why, i dunno)... so just stay strong, and ignore it... im sure it was one from a milion you’ve met ...

R

Rebecca Moriarity

Ask him if his mommy would appreciate him talking to girls that way

D

Danish Uchiha

report and move on
you're not always gonna find well mannered people in life

S

Steve Lapinsky

Ignore the trolls.

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

just keep your mind calm...
Breath...
Pick your favorite hero...
AND REPORT

C

Craig D'Costa

That what the mute button is for

J

Jimony Crow

Did they send a friend request after though?

N

Nestian Octavian Alexandru

Is this story true ?

S

Stephen Ray Quintero

If you can't see it as a lame attempt at trolling then that's on you.

E

Eli Jennings

what level of bronze is this

A

Amber Ochoa

The fact that they're a widow main says it all.

A

Austin Farr

People will always be worse online than in real life because they can hide behind anonymity. Best you can do is report and mute them and try not to let them get to you

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

Edgy people will always exist

M

Montana Nall

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom