Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I want put these mods on my single player is that possible can anyone help will...

B

Bradley Conley

So I want put these mods on my single player is that possible can anyone help will these work together

R

Ryan Stevens

I can't really tell what they are when you go at start a single play there a tab on the right side. It's where you add the mods. Just make sure you have subscribed to them so you have then downloaded. When adding the mods the top one always takes priority.

B

Bradley Conley

So I’m pretty much want to do extinction core and have like resource crops the tek broodmother resource stacks taming xl kibble table death finder like the grave stone super tranq darts super spyglass level counter Dino aid x

S

Sasha Pollock

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This is the mod list for a server cluster I admin on. The only mods in the list that are not in our RP Extinction Core server are RAWR Beacons, Cross Aberration, Utilities Plus and Kibble Table. I can't see the mods you listed since its so small, even on my 32'' monitor, so I can't tell you what mods clash and which ones are redundant. I've played EC for a long time though so if you can get me a list I can let you know.

B

Bradley Conley

So pretty much I have the tek broodmother mod the resource crops mod Dino aid x tame xl death finder super tranq darts super spyglass level counter egg an poop collector Teleporters resource stacks the pick up Dino mod

S

Sasha Pollock

are you subscribed to them all right now?

R

Ryan Stevens

Rarely the mods will cause each other trouble. But it's ark your best to just try them. Looks like a good combo :)

A

Ana Varga

Don't.. people hate much mods. It is too much to download them and then to update them all the time. Pain in the ass. U don't need mods

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom