Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I transferred worlds and when I went back to my original world ALL OF MY DINO'S...

B

Bre Walters

So I transferred worlds and when I went back to my original world ALL OF MY DINO'S WERE GONE!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!? I'm on a offline single player server but has anyone ever had this happen before?? Were you able to retrieve your Dino's?? I didn't take any with me when I switched worlds so they didn't get lost in the transfer, please tell me all my hard work didn't get lost forever.....

J

Jennifer Graham

Pretty sure it wipes the world when you transfer maps. You’re supposed to upload your Dino’s I believe.

B

Bethany Hartzell

It doesn’t, I switch between maps all the time. I’d double check ghosting under the map to see if they fell through, and check tribe log.

T

Tiago Valadares

use admin command "givetome"

T

Tiago Valadares

haa but they are gone?

C

Cody Sadorski

Theres a playercomand for retreiving that but ud have to look it up online i had it happen to me or should i say i didntbit to myself by mistake and lost everything but if ur on single player u can spawn anything at aly lvl and then change colors and everything lol i only use my single player to test stuff using admin comands

I

Ionescu Gabriel Mihai

If you have a PS+ subscription you can go and download a previous save game of you world from cloud. Dino's not disappearing unless you wipe de world or delete save game data from your PS4.

B

Bre Walters

Would beating the game have anything to do with it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom