Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I thought ppl would be all over a server with no admins and just one rule no...

A

Amanda Fliegel

So I thought ppl would be all over a server with no admins and just one rule no offline raiding so what's up with that are ppl not looking for that in a sever anymore?

M

Mitchell Schunemann

People now days want high rates and infinite weight. They have become lazy.

T

Tony Burb

^^ hes right. That or some sort of theme.

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Mine is empty for the most part as well. People are also looking for PC hosted servers now since they crash less.

T

Tony Burb

Yea that is true. Thought thats what she was talking about. Thats what I run lol

M

Mitchell Schunemann

I host mine from a second PS4 and 1g internet

J

Jennifer Graham

the offline raiding turns ppl off. Unless you have high boosted stats so ppl can raid raid raid then forget about it lol

M

Mitchell Schunemann

Yeah people don't want to raid if someone is on because they don't want a challenge. No one to contest them makes the raid faster.

A

Amanda Fliegel

We have a boosted server we just opened it little of a week ago and barely got any hits

A

Amanda Fliegel

I thought we would get more ppl since we don't have any admins I've been hearing a lot about ppl getting wiped by accident from admins we just want ppl to join have fun

T

Tony Burb

Advertise advertise advertise. I bet the reason you don't have many new players is due to people not seeing your advertisements.

T

Tony Burb

We have an average of 2/3 new players a day. Unfortunately not all stay. But about half do

J

Jennifer Graham

The server I play on has admins but they don’t pvp

J

Jennifer Graham

The only ones I see with a lot of people are the highly boosted ones

T

Tony Burb

We are primitive plus and boosts don't go above 3

A

Amanda Fliegel

I've been posting on this web page my hubby has been posting on PS4 group on the PS4 I just want more People play on my server im getting frustrated lol

A

Amanda Fliegel

The server has 3x resources 3x experience 5x taming and 10x breeding pvp no admins pc hosted on ragnarock

J

Jennifer Graham

The problem with the high boosted ones though is everyone is so damn hostile lol. I guess I am alpha on this one and I have to fend people off all day! Most of the bases are ghost towns

S

Sammy A Williamson

Theres also a thousand other pc servers for people to play on ... so alot of peoples oc servers turn into there single player games .. ende dours after the 2nd month

A

Andrew Crepeau

That exactly how the server my buddy runs is. No admins, official difficulty, short nights, Harvest boost similar to no-tame servers nothing crazy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom