Contact advertising [email protected]

So I seem to be stuck at 3200 sr on Xbox I main reaper junk and can play reind and mei...

T

Tyler Hansen

So I seem to be stuck at 3200 sr on Xbox I main reaper junk and can play reind and mei or Lucio if needed any tips to make it to master???

I

Igor Jędrys

Dont play dead heroes

T

Tyler Hansen

???

N

Nathan Hypsman

Learn to master zarya and ggz for daiz

W

Walid Oulderra

Focus the healers and flank them as reaper to make them tilt, dont hesitate to focus the tanks in nice hs if they get in the way

T

Tyler Hansen

I'm usually just focusing there tanks with reaper for easy got build and the healers can escape much easier except zen

J

Jacob Manriquez

More tank and healer. All of them if possible. Playing almost exclusively dps limits your capabilities

T

Tyler Hansen

The issue I see in diamond is the ability to switch people are locked In and ride that choice till the end of the match

T

Tommy Tran

Just focus on shutting down/outplaying the most valuable hero on the enemy team, whether they're playing tank or dps, sometimes even healers, it's really up to you to decide who that person(s) may be. Use your team to help obviously w/ voice chat etc.

T

Tyler Hansen

Good idea on that one I've been doing that recently with the guy I q with nightly I actually just got him to diamond last night

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom