Contact advertising [email protected]

So I played Torbjorn and my team keep asking me to switch. Meanwhile, I got gold...

• Thread starter Muhammad Imam Satria
  • Start date
M

Muhammad Imam Satria

So I played Torbjorn and my team keep asking me to switch.
Meanwhile, I got gold elims, damage, & objective kills.
I said, I got 3 golds.
They said, so what? That ain't mean shit.

So what will mean shit?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Do the same with Genji or Mcree

সরোজ সাহা প্রান্ত

Helping your Team to Cap/def the objective.
Not a c9 troll

J

Jake Corfield

"Omg troll torb please switch"
*gets 4 gold and POTG*
"NOOB"

L

Laeth Thomas

Golds don't mean anything. They're right.

E

Eric Dawson Towne

You had all the medals your character should have, congratulations. Medals don’t help you win games, they are arbitrary and mean nothing if you lose the game. Your character pick means a lot in Overwatch, if you are being countered or your team isn’t doing much, change characters.

D

Davey Anthony

It doesn't. Anyone can have golds and your team can struggle. It makes more pressure on your teammates. Remember that this game is all about backing up your team. Grand Master rank here.

L

Laeth Thomas

If your team is asking you to switch, there's likely a reason. Performance aside, you were an off meta hero and possibly not what your team needed.
Elims and objective kills SUPER don't matter since your turret tickles everything.

T

Tyler Cook

Jesus this group is salty

L

Laeth Thomas

Why would YOUR team ask YOU to switch if YOU are doing well? Don't they want to win?
There's more to this than you're saying

T

Trey Baird

Or people could just let people play who the fuck they want unless they bought the game for everyone on their team they have ZERO room to demand anyone to do anything. Win/lose it’s about having fun...you can’t have fun when people wanna be assholes about a game

N

Nkosie Zikalala

Well done but(unless it was ur 1st game) u shouldn't be showing off.

T

Trey Baird

Bc I can I bought my game

A

Alan Martin

Torb was one of the players I used first when I was a noob then I started playing with hanzo

W

Walter Greenwood

Ironic how the people with the argument that “it’s a team game and you should work with your team even if you payed money to play it how you want” also refuse to work with the occasional torb or hanzo one tricks

E

Eric Giovanny

Formulating a good team comp instead of just playing whoever you want with no regards to the comp that your team is building

Playing the objective and winning the game rather than playing Team Deathmatch

Recognizing that sometimes your choice isn't working out and switching to another character

A

Amund Hovde

People saying medals dont mean anything are bullsh1tting themself

A

Amund Hovde

Its a reason why a hanzo hitting nothing wull get no medals.. so simple as that

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

Torb!

Z

Zouzou Yazbeck

Just TORB