Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I play official and know all the spots to get silica pearls, I got one set of scuba...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

So I play official and know all the spots to get silica pearls, I got one set of scuba from and alphas tribe. But I'm wondering what the fastest land/water dino their is that fairly easy to tame "idc ill use prime but no more than 1:30 hours" I had some ideas but not sure: Frog, Berionix, Spino, and Sarco, but I'm still not sure. Any ideas? (I play on Ragnarok btw lv.70)

W

Wilfred Hitchcock

basil

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

holly crap I didn't realize the basi too literally no time to tame holly crap thanks my dude.

J

John Collins

Anglerfish

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

now I just have to get past all those megas and mantas lol

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

yeah but anglers are a pain to tame their always close to pleseas and like I said I'm a lv 70 and the best dino I had was a lv 98 argy that died from a titanboa lol so I don't have much, except a ascendant crossbow.

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

I legit have some dilos and dods for kibble a parasaur and used to have a transport raft with a shit ton of resources on it till I was destroyed by a leeds

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

I'm in a pickle cause I'm on ragnarok hiding in the swamp, and have tons of alphas wanting to kill me, plus if got no X or autos

K

Khal Möhle

Frog bud, frog!

M

Matt Chesser

Get an angler or a salamander

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom