Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I need a solid pvp setup for my warlock. Nothing I do seems to make me happy....

S

Shane Hall

So I need a solid pvp setup for my warlock. Nothing I do seems to make me happy. Looking for some professional and competitive suggestions.

K

Kamil Guderian Ornat

Kinetic
Better devils
Mida multi skill
Path forward
The Old Fashioned
Energy
Uriels gift
Minuet
Nergal(pulse/auto rifle)
Power slot
Curtain call

M

Maciek Sawosz

Take voidwalker and spec devour

B

Boedy Mills

Dire promise uriels and acrius. Plus run transversive steps. Increased movement speed and hidden knee pads perk

P

Patryk Pustół

Voidlock with devour and blink. Get 4 resiliance and 10 recovery. You dont need mobility, with blink you’ll be faster than any hunter.

I’m playing with transversive steps as exotic armor or nezarecs sin.

Weapons are mostly your choice.

I prefer Allegro-34 or Better Devils as HC.

And some scout, mida mt, pleiades corrector or banana SR4

Also Cuboid ARu is awesome for kinetic slot on close quarters maps.

Power Imo the best is sins of the past.

W

Weiqiang Chen French

Word has it if the element on ur energy weapon match super type it will do more dmg, so with that in mind run arc energy weapon since most of people use arc super

Ü

Ümit Özkaya

I prefer origin story or uriel and i play stormcaller i like it my resilince and my recovery are same stats its 7 and 7 mobility 1

M

Matt Ardle

Following

Ü

Ümit Özkaya

Also i use karstein arm absorb enemy healing when you hit melee and give recharge ability for grenade etc but i dont know its suitable for stormcaller maybe voidwalker is better

L

Larry Hasan

I run with phoenix dive...perfect ability to bait people around corners plus you can heal almost every fight...the ult has more utility than Nova bomb to be honest...

So fire would be the best class for me, or storm breaker for the extra melee range

A

Alex McIlvaine

I use the arc tree most times. With the wierd mirror king helmet. I use it for the melee distance and pulse grenades. If you use the teleport you wont die as easy in the Palpatine fingers super. I use Old Fash, Uriels, & Shepherds Watch. If long range is involved then Sundok-c, Plieaties Corrector or Contingency Plan & a heavy of your choice. Better Devils is better than Old Fash but to me Fash feels better. If i were you i would try different guns out i know the IB pulse & auto rifle are awesome. If you use voidwalker make sure you use devour.

K

Kendrick Daniel Thor Johnson

I go void walker with devour, iron banner auto rifle, risk runner, and a sniper. Nezarec’s skin for my exotic armor (I don’t have the gauntlets yet ) works very well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom