Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So i need a little bit of help...so for now I can only purchase one game and I really...

R

Rob Black

So i need a little bit of help...so for now I can only purchase one game and I really dont know which game to purchase... either Has Been Heroes, GoNNER, Oceanhorn, Shantae or Wonder Boy???

J

Jason James Grubb

Personally I say wonder boy

G

Guna Vardhan Yalamanchili

Shantae

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Wonder Boy!

J

Jordan Vgcollector

Wonder Boy or Shantae. NOT the others

R

Ryan H Malone

I can't tell you cause only one I thought was interesting enough to play was shantae

C

Casper Waaben

Wonder boy. Its really awesome and so Nice graphics.

I was really disapointed with has been heroes. Check out the gameplay before bying

R

Robin Vicente Lamb

Wonder boy have a physical copy or just download ?

G

Gary Dawkins

I've not got any of them but I hear wonderboy is good

M

Marc DiCianni

Mighty Gunvolt is also very fun and also only 10$, if you like megaman and haven't checked that out yet

J

John Wedgeworth

So I only have Wonderboy and Has Been Heroes from this list. I definitely get the magic of H.B.H., but also see the grounds for complaint. The difficulty is higher than I was expecting....that, or I just suck. The story is completely stupid, but in all the best, most endearing ways.

Wonderboy is pretty rad, and you can go back and forth between new graphics, sfx, and music, or old (mastersystem) graphics, PSG sfx, and either PSG or FM music - and you can also mix and match. There's even a certain game in itself in toggling between old and new. And both are awesome for completely different reasons.

Oceanhorn, I haven't played yet, but the reviews have been pretty lukewarm. I'm not really finding anybody saying it's TERRIBLE....but neither is anyone saying it's WONDERFUL. As cheap as it is, I'm still pretty likely to nab it eventually.

I know nothing about GoNNER whatsoever.

Shantae: of all of these, if I didn't have any of them, I'd be buying Shantae. And it's my recommendation to you too -UNLESS- you already have it on the WiiU as other than the portability factor, my understanding is it's EXACTLY the same.

Also, have you considered "Thumper"? It's a really intriguing game.

B

Brennan Jones

Shantae

T

Tony Sandlin

Thumper!!! Then gonner

S

Steven Caravella

Shantee for sure! Never played any before this one and I have to say it was great! I will buy every shantee game going forward now. It was a blast being able to transform and use different powers to get to different parts of the levels.

D

Dave Moffett

I like Shante and Oceanhorn

D

David Raley

Get shantae for sure

R

RevKev Qlotsche

Fast RMX, or Oceanhorn

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

Shantae

S

Sarah Norton

i'm enjoying wonder boy...i played it as a kid so it's a bit nostalgic for me...maybe i should try shantae seen as how everybody enjoys it. i just bought oceanhorn too...i think that'll be a fun one for me...

T

Tony Sandlin

I am in actual love with Thumper and Gonner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom