Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I know a lot of people left legacy to go to the new servers.. what did you do with...

D

DanIel Botting

So I know a lot of people left legacy to go to the new servers.. what did you do with everything you owned? Do I just give it away or is there a more fun way to leave legacy?

T

Travis St-Denis O'Gushing

put all the defense you hae up.. and let em raid your stuff xD

H

Hunter Pulos

War with someone else who is quitting and see who wins. Winner gets something on new servers

D

DanIel Botting

Yeah mite have to try that one

K

Kylie Jo Lehrer

We were on prim plus pve, and by the time rag came out our server was nothing but idiot noobs. So we took our 200 tames and killed them in creative ways, right before their claim timers were up. We actually had one guy try to intervene and then call us assholes for not giving him all our tames hahahaha

D

Donovan Jayne

Put them in like a battle arena and whistle aggressive them unclaim and see who wins

K

Kitty Lee Pepin

We just walked away. Forget they ever happened.

A

Aaron Urbanski

Gave it to a noob on the beach telling them they are the captain now

C

Colin Mullender

Run boss fights using 20 random tames at a time and watch em get demolished

B

Brandon Guillory

We just up and left. Had a massive base on official PvP. Fun part is building back up.

T

Tyler Francis Cook

Wiped servers for the lulz while we waited for the New servers to drop

L

Luke Johnson

ALL OUT WAR!!!!

L

Luke Johnson

Turns out those god gigas can't do shit when being tagged teamed by boss rexes.

L

Luke Johnson

Literally every single fight we got in with our 345 hatch gigas, 2 bites from a 1500 and they were enraged, 4 bites dead. So we charged with 40+ boss rexes all with 40k health and 800+ melee. Literally treated each giga like a boss fight. Didn't lose a single rex that way either

A

Aaron McCullen

Should have put them all on aggressive and following a turtle set to wonder.

A

Ashley Story Hagl

Tried to give some stuff away as I liked most of my server mates and No one was on. The same 2 people both times I went on. It made me so sad I just kept resetting and not feeding till they died despawned all the chests and such and never came back.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom