Contact advertising [email protected]

So I just had a game with one of the most toxic people... We ask him to switch because...

• Thread starter Stephanie Anne DelSol
  • Start date
S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

So I just had a game with one of the most toxic people... We ask him to switch because we needed more dmg out put (he was a dps) and his mccree just wasnt doing it and then he decided to just throw the game and insult me and was being very very sexist and rude the from that moment on mind you im not even the one that asked him to switch someone else in my group did... so why exactly do people choose to be so salty when asked to switch i mean they clearly play other heroes in that role so it shouldnt be an issue? and why be sexist that just making you seem like a jackass. long story short both teams reported him so hopefully that one less toxic pos ruining this game for everyone :3

L

Luca Ca

Great story, tell me more

J

Joseph Menor

Absolute worst kind of player.

B

Barry L. Walk Jr.

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

Sounds like my average game of Overwatch tbh, player like this in every game.

D

Doug Shaw

Harrison was this you

A

Alaa Yassine

Lol on europe server once you tell someone to switch off they throw the game

S

Sabastian Barajas

Idiots like that are why I have so many female friends who like to play with me. Its the same story with all of them. Either other guys are sexist or they can't just be friends and always try to take it further and leave when they say no

P

Patricia WM

I feel you xd but don't be mad, when I got into this situation I just take Mercy dps and I go pew pew all the match while they beg for healing or Rez.

C

Chris Barber

Who knows how much difference it really makes but gj, hammer that report button like it's going out of fashion :)

J

Johann Caballero

The easiest and most truthful answer to this is some people are just assholes. If you want to look into it further: they could've been on a losing streak, been having a bad day, or been practicing a hero they know they're bad with and want to improve on. Additionally, perhaps the wrong choice of words was used to ask him to switch? Perhaps it was the tone of the text or voice when asking him that sounded rude though that wasn't the intent. Perhaps he's just irritated because he's poor at the game and gets asked quite often to swap off heroes because he doesn't play any of them very well yet? But... Given that he was making sexist comments... I'll revert back to him being an asshole.

A

Antti Hartikainen

It's quite often that when people "ask" someone to change, they do it very rudely. It's less surprising that the rude action can cause equal rude action.

J

Jay Welch

The community is literally cancer. I refuse to go into game chat anymore because everytime I do, it's either toxic comments, little kids throwing because they think it's hilarious. Or both.

J

Jiří Müller

Why is everybody so focused on the sexist side omg? People in game insult my family, my body, my sexuality, my everything. For me they are just random retards and their insults really can't hurt me. So I can insult them back or just mute them and laugh at them...

W

Wincent Brixing

oof

G

Gem Bowie

Lol I had a symmetra yesterday place her teleporter in an area where our team would fall off the map because we asked her to switch tank.

A

Arton Agroni

I usually play in a group with my girlfriend and another couple. A couple of months ago I experienced for the first time someone being sexist, couldn't believe his stupidity. He simply blamed the females for being the reason we lost, so arrogant.

A

Arton Agroni

I'm not sure about this idea, but I've been thinking about having a website where you could post a trower/troll or at least a player with shitty behavior and you would have to have sufficient evidence in order to post this person. With this tool, people could report abusive players in masses and get them out of the game faster.

M

Marc Narez

GT and SR? Or do you play on PC?

J

Jessica Voronin

Well, I had a Moira who never healed. I asked can you heal me. He said stfu. So I said reported. And he left... We all met this idiots. Just report and tell all to report. Maybe they get it eventually

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom