Contact advertising [email protected]

So I just bought and build my new PC not to long ago.Once I was finally done I tried...

D

Dan Cristian

So I just bought and build my new PC not to long ago_Once I was finally done I tried to play Rainbow Six Siege on ultra,everything worked fine for around 45 mins and then it froze and had some random pink pixels on the screen after 1-2 mins it shut down itself.Once I restarted everything seemed to work fine for both monitor and GPU (no error/problems,coolers working fine) watching videos,looking at photos everything works but as soon as I get in any game it does the same stuff frozen,pink pixels and shut down.Tried the old GPU and seems to work fine I use it right now didn't crashed once.Specs:CPU-I7-7700K,GPU-GTX 1080ti Inno3D Twin X2 11GB DDR5X 352-bit,MOBA-GA-Z270X-UltraGaming,Memory-Corsair Vengeance LPX Red 16GB DDR4 2400MHz CL14 Dual Channel Kit,Power Supply-Corsair RMi Series RM850i 850W, 80 PLUS Gold,CPU Cooler-Noctua NH-D15,Case(4 coolers)-NZXT H440,SSHD-Seagate BarraCuda 3TB SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB,SSD-Kingston SSDNow UV400 240GB SATA-III 2.5 inch,Monitor-LED LG Gaming 34UC79G Curved 34 inch 5ms Black Free-Sync 144Hz.Thoughts ? Sorry for the bad english

M

Mikey Baron

Its possible the system is over-heating or poor drivers :) try updating drivers or re-install them

E

Erik Uccello

Check windows event log. It may reveal the exact reason for your shutdown if its related to software. If its hardware either your GPU is DOA and you'll need to RMA it or your PSU may not be sufficient. What's your setup?

A

Andik R. Setiyo Hendarto

Inno3D. I really have a bad feeling about this. Try to reinstall driver to the EARLIEST driver that support gtx1080. If the problem still occur, you should RMA it.

B

Brendan Chaplin

Definitely sounds like a faulty GPU, the hardware you got inc the PSU is plenty fine. Run a monitor software and see what the gpu temps hit before it goes all funky.

J

Justin P

Try slightly down-clocking the GPU, i am guessing the tune is too aggressive (this happens even from the factory sometimes.)

D

Dan Cristian

Same stuff guys no idea what else to try,it also changes resolution after shut down and it dosen't show signal of the monitor unless I leave it without electricty for some time and turn it on again

A

Andik R. Setiyo Hendarto

Oh no. Better get RMA it so you will get a good replacement...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom