Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So i have that weird question... i haveingram fro Zavala, that i don't want to accept...

B

Bartosz Zych

So i have that weird question... i haveingram fro Zavala, that i don't want to accept cos i'm lvl 215 and want to wait with all to lvl 265. Now Zavala supose to have story mission The Red War. Now question - is there a way to accept the quest without taking ingram from him? After i dissmis ingram i get wht is on screen nr 2.

D

Deed Fish

Dont think theres a way. For the red wae pretty sure he ives you powerful gear anyway so get to 265 first either way

Z

Zac Colwell

All Engrams are locked at the level you received them

Z

Zac Colwell

Only Engrams that level with you are luminous Engrams. And since you have technically already received this exotic Engram, it is locked at the level it is.

A

Anthony Portanova

Yes, leave it on him just hit escape

Z

Zac Colwell

The exotic Engram is a quest item.

A

Anthony Portanova

My engram from him popped at 273

A

Anthony Portanova

You just can't get to the nightfall but you want to save that as long as possible too

B

Bartosz Zych

ok so The Red War is Nightfall? Also yes, this ingrams still lvls with me cos it is not in my inventory

A

Anthony Portanova

Correct, the red war leads to the nightfall and to the exotic weapon patrol quests

S

Santiago Sayago

you can get powerful engram in the nightfall too

R

Ryan Wallis

Just leave it the next bit of quest is to get to 240 power to complete it then the next 1 is 260 power may aswell grind to 265 power then claim it all

J

Jonathan Ländell

man u get exotic engrams fast as hell, i got like 12 exotic items already

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom