Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So i got zero friends that play ark and i realy want to get on a server with some fun...

G

Glenn Vanneste

So i got zero friends that play ark and i realy want to get on a server with some fun people!

D

David Mawson

Join my server dude

D

David Mawson

2 days old

D

David Mawson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Centree Meyer

Wyvern Wars: Ark Survival Servers
Great community!
Check it out and message if you have questions

L

Lyall Roberts

Wanna play together later?

J

Jarret Blanchard

Wyvren wars is awesome serverv great ppl. I’m looking for tribe mate on there if you join

J

Joshua Crowe

Right here!!! Check us out!WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!Server names:WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)WAR ZONE ABERRATIONFEATURING:Daily EventsIndoor PvP arenaOutdoor PvP arenaDeath MazeFREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTSNaval warfare arena Fishing DockServer store & currencyTHIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whiningPassword protected so no random trollsLots of tribes recruiting in serverThere are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurelyFor admission and more details check out our FB community. YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW
closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

M

Michael Wintersgill

Welcome to DarkLegion, which kingdom will you join? Kingdom of the RedLegion (red ob), Atlantia (blue ob) or Valeria (green ob), which king or queen will you follow as they follow the High king in these lands or will you belong to no kingdom and become an outcast/Pirate? Wage war or peace across the broken lands of Asteta, divided into 3 kingdoms after the War of Ages over 1000 years ago... the Kingdom is in the a time peace and serenity at the moment but who will wage a great war first, who will break the treaty or will the kings and queens of this land work together to bring a peace that will last for a millennia.
The choice survivor is yours to decide, will you be on the winning side? Will you maintain peace in this land or will you break the thread that holds the 3 kingdom together?

STATS ARE AS FOLLOWS

♤PLAYER STATS♤
* Health -----------x18
* Stam -------------x18
* Torpo ------------x12
* Oxygen ---------x33
* Food/Water --x57
* Temp ------------x28
* Weight ----------x102.0
* Damage --------x8
* Speed -----------x9
* Temp Fort -----x 22

♡EGG LAYING/MATING/MATURE STATS♡

*Egg laying x9
*mating x0.6
*Egg hatch x59
*Baby mature x18
*Baby cuddle x0.1
*Baby imprint x 2.795 *POOP INTERVAL X9

◇WORLD/HARVEST STATS◇

*Experience (XP) x10
*Harvest rate x14
*Harvest health x9
*Resource spawn x0.55
*Crop growth x3.09
*Fuel consumption x0.2
*Spoil timer x1.8
*Day cycle x1.9
*Day Speed x0.3
*Night Speed x3.0
*Fishing/Drop loot quality x3.5
*Platform limit x25

●¤ ALL DINO STATS ARE MODERATLY BOOSTED ¤●

This server is a respectful PvP ROLE PLAY Ragnorok server. All decisions are community based on our Facebook page through poll/vote. We are all friendly on the server and most of us will help you out.

Admin command logging is enabled to give you some security that there will be NO ADMIN ABUSE. We don't allow offline raiding and we don't allow trolls on this server (be warned you will get no chances and you will be banned for periods at a time decided by the admin)
Please be respectful in chat (no hate speech, no sexism, no racism and keep swearing/derogatory speech to a minimum.
No blocking giga/wyvern spawns. No blocking resource spawns, no blocking drops or artifacts.

L

Logan Myers

ARKDINO1
PVP
RAG 20slot nitrado server
join while there isn’t many people!
BUILD AND SURVIVE
x30 maturation
x20 Harvest
x30 Taming
x5 Dino health
x5 turret damage
Unlimited weight for tames and survivors

E

Emily Danby

I know there are a lot of comments here for different servers, but if you are looking for something different then you could join the server I'm on. The tribe I joined are ace but full, though the map is split into 4 different RP kingdoms on Rag. There are loads of tribes looking for people to join. You could be a Knight like me, or a Viking, a Celt, a Samurai, or join The Black Company which is a travelling band of brothers so to speak. Really cool community. Allows for PvE or PvP. Let me know if you want any more details. Happy hunting my friend!

J

Jose Satiacum

Me and my tribe are recruiting on official, its an island map and also pvp, pm if interested

P

PapaBill Odin

A

Andrew Clayton

Welcome to Cosmo Canyon RP!!

18+ Years old.

Currently on ABERRATION and RAGNAROK!!

This is a PvE server currently being hosted on Xbox. Stats are slightly boosted to keep the challenge but enough so you don't lose your mind grinding and waiting for babies.

Breeding and Maturation X8
Dino Harvest X6
XP X2.5
TAMING X8
Slight boost to weight and oxygen stats.
No stamina drain.

STARTER PACKS included with metal tools, BBS, and dino. Iguanadon on Aberation and Argy on Ragnarok.

ADMIN STORE
--Store sells upgraded items, variety of dinos, and mystery boxes!!

EVENTS on both maps!
---BBS currency is shared between both maps!

Join the facebook page and read the pinned post for rules and to be added to the server.

R

Roland Juarez

Are you looking for pve or pvp

J

Juan M Duran III

RAGNAROK, ISLAND AND ABERRATION CLUSTER!
Server names: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted (Rag) Ark ABERRATION EVOLUTION (AB) Ark Island EVOLUTION (island) ALL servers are NITRADO

We allow CROSSPLAY

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST. (5x weekends)

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center in both maps Vikings Bay and Portal

Survival shelter in the south (Rag)

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. We hold events and challenges to win free gear!This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

G

Glenn Vanneste

Omg i realy dont know where to start

K

Keldor Muller

N

Naomi Smith

We have a center ragnarok cross cluster, boosted stats, unlimited element, instant lvl, auto unlock all engrams, custom drops, events, starters, hardcore pvp!

E

Ed Mali Sword

Looking to populate!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom