Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I finally got around to playing Minecraft (bought the Switch Ver. - bummed that it...

K

Keith Bristow

So I finally got around to playing Minecraft (bought the Switch Ver. - bummed that it had to be digital) and hot damn I am hooked! Who knew a game that is this simple yet still manages to be a challenge would be THIS fun?! Who else picked up this version and is playing for the first time?

R

Richard A. Davis

I am playing for the second time but I'm no less a noob we should play together sometime

F

Ford Tyler Sean

First time playing it and I'm addicted

E

Eric Wynne Ho

yes, anyone as a gamer should be hooked. :)

B

Bella Hale

I'm so hooked. Me Cameron Hale and Ethan Shane Hayes play almost every night while talking on discord in a world we created together. More then welcome to join us on discord and in the world!!

P

Patrick Poindexter

I picked this up last night also and I am hooked as well. I also grabbed the adventure time pack but so far enjoying the regular survival mode.

M

Mitchell van Vliet

My first time playing minecraft is on the switch and having tons of fun. Actually trying to build an entire castle in survival mode xD

F

Frederick Sims

I have not tried minecraft yet because i still sort of unsure on what the game really is. Do i have to build a world before i can play is there a story? I really dont have the patience to build stuff in games i play if anybody would not mind clarifiying this for.

L

Logan Lee

I completely agree. I avoided it for years. Got it for the switch due to the low amount of games released. BAM!!! I can't believe I've been missing out on this game for this long. It's so simple and complex at the same time. How do you play with others? All I can do is fight with others online

B

Barry Jones

Richi Pete plzzzzzzzz

J

Jamaal Ivey

I'm holding out for a physical copy but I have always enjoyed Minecraft.I enjoy building skylofts and looking down the world at night.

K

Keith Bristow

Has anyone in here played the story mode version? Is it worth picking up?

P

PJ Jarvis

I'm waiting till the whole "Realms/Cross-play" thing drops. Who knows, by then, maybe they'll let us transfer our XBL game copy to Switch. That way we don't have 2 copies

R

Rebecca Charlotte Reis

My first time playing is on the switch. Here is my friend code if enyone wants to play: 3480 5595 5125

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom