Contact advertising [email protected]

So I current have a i5-6600k in my system and I was looking at buying a ryzen 1600 so...

M

Mark Porter

So I current have a i5-6600k in my system and I was looking at buying a ryzen 1600 so I can get into the ryzen platform without really losing any FPS in games I know there is a 5-10fps difference but for the extra cores, cache and threads I want to upgrade as in the future down the line I’m going to get a ryzen 1800x I’m just wondering does anyone have a ryzen system I know it’s a new platform just seeing what people think of it. I know intel fanboys are gonna comment but idc.

J

João Castro

I have currently a Ryzen 5 1400 at 3.7GHz and I love it, sometimes I have 18 pages open on chrome and 2 games running simmultaneously and it works just flawlessly.

A

Andy O'Brien

I have a Ryzen 5 1500x I love it

Y

Yan Andrukhov

R5 1600 is definitely worth it

Y

Yan Andrukhov

your cpu wont max out trying to play games at higher settings

R

Richard Sanders

im bit baffled why would want to ditch a perfectly good cpu

D

David Quinn

1800x is a great CPU but if you can wait just wait for zen2

R

Richard Sanders

I think the gaming difference may be a bit overblown from what I saw it was mainly during high fps 100+ on 1080p, for many people the GPU will be doing all the heavy lifting and the CPU not that important

M

Myles Ward

R5 1600 here, just upgraded from a 6600k and all i can say is DO IT. Everything is faster

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Do you really need all those cores? Are you a streamer or content creator? You already have a good cpu, the higher clock speed per core is way better for a gaming rig (if your not streaming etc) will value you much better. Yes there are games that are cpu intensive, just feel it's not worth it for a couple frames when most games won't benefit and possible hurt it. Feel like switching to Ryzen is going a bit backwards imo

A

Aiden Cameron

I'm going from my i3-6100 to a Ryzen 5 1600 as soon as I can.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom