Contact advertising [email protected]

So I am looking to make my first build, I have somewhat knowledge of PCs in general,...

J

Jay Mert

So I am looking to make my first build, I have somewhat knowledge of PCs in general, replacing parts, going through the bios and stuff like that but I have never BUILT my own. I would like some advice on this build. I want it to be able to play at at least 60fps WHILE streaming and I don't want a video to take upwards of an hour to render. I usually multitask as well, like having chrome or spotify open at the same time (not while streaming).

My budget is 1.5k MAYBE 2k if its unavoidable. Anyway, this is what I picked out so far, the radiator isn't something I need either or the keyboard was just looking through the accessories. I picked a couple more expensive things just to not have to upgrade in a year but I am open to changing some of them out.

Thanks in advance for any help.

K

Kielan Willcox

Well if you get a ryzen 7 1700x and a 1080ti you will be doing more than 60fps, especially at 1080p

A

Adam Soltesz

I'm using a 1600 with the free cooler it comes with and a gtx 1080 and I get around 90fps on Ark. Haven't played any other games yet. I would venture to say the 1700x isn't worth it. Both in price for .2ghz gain and that you have to buy a cooler separately.

J

James Conley

Get the r5 1600 for gaming the 1700 I's wasted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom