Contact advertising [email protected]

So I am curious about something, Do you think that someone who is diamond on console...

R

Richard Bozovich

So I am curious about something,

Do you think that someone who is diamond on console has the same game sense and knowledge of the game as someone who is also diamond but on pc and vice versa? (using diamond as an example)

If you could explain your answer that would be great :)

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

Same knowledge, yes. Technical skill and pacing, probably not.

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

heres a bag of worms...

B

Bryan Blackburn

I play on console (peasant yeah I know whatever) and I believe the game sense is there but going from controller to keyboard and mouse isnt all that easy so the skill level would go down until they have gotten better with the transition

J

John Huk

Absolutely not

K

Kasparas Steponkevičius

game sense and all that stuff probably is the same. The only thing that is different is mechanical skill

C

Christopher Thompson

You won't simply translate over if you make the swap. You'd have to adjust to the controls (unless you try to play only with a controller then you're going to have a bad time).

Once you've adjusted to Mouse/Keyboard or Controller/Mouse you'll be able to compete at a similar level (If not a little more or less). We've seen plenty of people come from Console and compete at the level they were at without difficulty to really say otherwise.

B

Brittanny Lynn Wagner

Similar game sense, but different know-how because its different systems.

M

Matthew Sartain

You are ironically from my home town.

S

Savannah Dey Carden

I'm a PC and console gamer.

Game knowledge and understanding of how to team up work together? I'd say is the same. However I'd would say that a platinum PC player is probably WAY higher than plat on console because PC playing can be so much more precise and sensitive.

K

Kylie Pirre

I’m 3300 on PS4, game sense translates well to PC, I mean like you’re still playing the same game so if you know your placement and strategy it’s no different on pc lol. What holds me back is KBM controls, I’m no good at aiming and it makes it hard to play anyone but mercy, whereas even though I prefer mercy on console I can still play most of the cast if I need to. The real tragedy that no one ever fucking talks about is shitty low gold pc players unironically thinking they have better game sense than console players in diamond or masters just because they play on pc (spoiler: y’all suck)

D

David Kapp

Game sense yes, execution...not so much

L

Linus Backman

forgett KBM and xbox/PS4 controllers im rolling with wii controllers

T

Tamara Critzer

Recently bought the console version fot shits and giggles.

I played a grounded Pharah and witnessed an Orisa putting her shield facing a wall, Widowmaker running like Rambo with her automatic toward the payload with 2 mins to spare, and Mercy damage boosting Lucio who couldn't wallride and fell off the ledge in Eichenwald

So yeah, it was a good time.

A

Aadil Saqib

Nope. Not really.

A

Aadil Saqib

Even the way you play your game is different. On console, you generally can't do quick 180s. So a Pharah player might think that if he flanks successfully behind the Orisa and Bastian, he can kill them in one go with his ult before they can kill him simply because console players can't turn around that quickly.
On PC, you'd never make that type of flank unless you had some support with you.

L

Léon Hüsig

Game sense maybe yes. Aiming and mechanical skills will be hard for both when they dont play the ofther platform often.

A

Aaron Cooper

I play on both and mostly on console though and I'm pretty much the same skill level on all three platforms. Guess its just different based on the person.

B

Ben Pride Cleveland

No. I was diamond on console and placed Gold on PC and still trying to get into plat.

J

JR Madison

3500 on console is like 3000 on PC.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom