Contact advertising [email protected]

So how many of you D.va mains over 50+ hours are absolutely loving it? I only ask...

R

Ryan Newbold

So how many of you D.va mains over 50+ hours are absolutely loving it? I only ask because I am a junk rat main before and after the patch and hate came after lol.. Want to hear the dva love and hate

J

Jack Galea

I'm a D.Va main and I'm loving these changes!

R

Rubi Castillo

im a d.va main but i didn't get to play the updates ;w;,, no xbox gold

C

Carl Tice

It's becoming of my play style.

W

Will Sapp

I am and am severely worried about a nerf coming soon lol

R

Ryan McClintock

In my opinion, the barrage of rockets is not as bad as I thought they were going to be. But the thrusting and shooting at the same time is ridiculous. Mix that with her trust, barrage, and her cannons?? yeah, you're going to instagib someone. So much damage is a small amount of time.

R

Ryan Newbold

Entirely agreed, seems OP at first, and is if she singles you and has all three cool downs ready lol, but in the scheme of things makes her more capable and a little more difficult for Pharah to handle... Yay!

R

Ryan Newbold

I will still blow her up with my junk rat cannon no problem, with her loosing half of her DM I will be all over her lol

L

Luc Gallois

I main Pharah and D.Va. I miss the old DM and using her defensively. Also, the weaker DM means hitscan heroes are relatively stronger, which makes Pharah weaker. I'm not too worried though, I'll just adjust my play style.

S

Simon Nøttveit

My boi Nils Arne has over 150 hours on D.va

P

Pablo Pulisich

I never played much D.va before because I didn't liked her playstyle.
But I love her now! Charging against a Pharah midair with her rockets is one of the most Satisfying things I've ever done in OW lol

Z

Zac Murphy

So I'm a mercy, lucio and dva main. Since I can never play Mercy anymore, I play Dva a lot more. I like it. It's weird to get used to, but it is pretty good.

R

Ryan Newbold

I love the changes, now not only a hit scan can take out a Pharah but also a tank! Wooohooo!! Take that only flying character in the game!! Lol

V

Vynyl Shiro

59 hours as D.Va. I don't know if I'm just having trouble adapting but it just feels like I'm playing a watered down Pharah.

M

Matthew Johnson

Hanzo

N

Nicolette Pinder

I have over 50 hours on D.Va and the change is okay.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

I love boosting into someone while shooting and just deleting their ass from the playing field

F

Fay Han

210 hours on dva. Kinda heartbroken. Worst patch yet. Maybe if I didn't care too damn much about this fucking game i wouldn't care but she's broken for me. My fault for being practically a one trick pony

A

April Madera

170 hrs in dva and she's a fucking boss. So glad they stopped the "defense matrix and hide" bullshit dvas from running the scene, time to fuck shit up.

A

Aaron Parks

I have 20+ hours on d.va and love the new update

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom