Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So hey guys I know some of you guys don't like every game ever made cause I don't...

P

Phace Soufboy

So hey guys I know some of you guys don't like every game ever made cause I don't either truthfully. I do like to collect them tho physically so I usually post deals on the ones I get. The only games I didn't get a deal on in this picture is Zelda and Kirby (bought that one for my girlfriend lol, actually did preorder that through Amazon so paid only $48). If it's not for you I get it, but it could be for someone else so I post them. We all have different taste and I know some of us will even branch out from that taste if the deal is good enough. No need to let us know how much you hate a game unless someone ask for opinions. Keep gaming Fam!!!

B

Brian Shin

Nice

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

Only in the perfect world man.... Lol

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Lol agreed! Like one time I posted my collection and this girl was like, “I don’t just buy shit games just to have them so my collections a lot smaller”
Like damn okay chill

D

Dillan Gosnay

Fuck buying Kirby for my gf I want that game

C

Casey Milliken

Well said

J

Jennafer Norris

That is legit it seems like most of the backlash is from people being jealous over quantity & how much a “collection like that” would cost. I posted a pic of my collection asking only for advice about what to play & while most comments were genuinely helpful some were just flat out rude. One kid (probably like 15-17) jumped down my throat being rude & being like you must be rich all snotty like. I’m not nor have I ever been rich. I save for what I want & I haven’t paid market price for a game in 3 years because I work retail. I’m very money conscious and I pay attention to sales, price matching, & using my discount. People don’t take any of that into account. He shut up after a lecture but still. Can’t we all just get along & be helpful with one another? ❤

K

Krystal Sherri

Yo I'm gonna borrow a few of them when I return home. You're lucky I didnt take some while I was planning my trip.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom