Contact advertising [email protected]

So, as if now, Blizzard are fixing the server issues. I want to say its better late...

• Thread starter Brendon Alexander
  • Start date
B

Brendon Alexander

So, as if now, Blizzard are fixing the server issues. I want to say its better late than never, but no, Blizzard should've fixed that bs MONTHS. Seriously, the servers were crap, lag occured when your normal ping spikes up to the hundreds or thousands, players were screwed over due to said servers for MONTHS.

WTH took them? Oh right, the OWL. Blizzard clearly had all their focus on that, where pros played with OLD builds, therefore, they wouldn't have to fix anything. That, and, I checked, tons of people mentioned it in forums, where Blizzard straight up ignored the problem, didnt answer anyone's questions regarding it.

So yeah, hard to be happy about this when Blizzard chose to ignore it for MONTHS.

C

Callie Goodwin

I just want the lag to stop, everyone I play with has the running in place issue and I could be full hp and next thing I know I'm respawning. Lost a couple games cause I black screened in spawned and couldn't leave till it caught up. It's why I've only play CTF comp these past few months :(

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

I literally had 0 issues. the issue today was out of their control from what was announced. I haven't heard of issues from anyone else in here save for the occasional ping spikes which is more than likely bad internet (use wired for gaming, its just better and always steady). so no, i wouldnt blame blizz nor the owl. then again maybe im just out of the loop and lucky?

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

Any issues going on for months are on your end

S

Shaun Combrinck

there have been none of these issues happening to me and i live in Shouth Africa 10,000km from the server.

R

Raquel Carlson

So.. the overwatch team and the Warcraft team are different.

M

Matt Bubp

Blizzard doesn't actually DO anything for OWL you idiot. They don't have to dedicate, like, manpower or programming time or development to it.

D

Dante Cousar

we still gonna play it so why complain

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

They clearly say it’s not their servers but a 3rd party issue.

T

Torri Weis

Lol people blaming blizzard for their shit internet. I have had zero issues with lag and I’ve been playing the game since launch.

B

Brandon Larren

Ping spikes? When did they say they are gonna fix it? Today? Did I miss something?

K

Kasparas Steponkevičius

Never had any issues, don't know what you are talking about. And their servers aren't bad. If they were, forums and this group would be full of it.

J

John Cardenas

I had an issue where it kicked me out of the server in the middle of a comp match, I got back in, got POTG and still lost 50SR, and got banned for 15min.

M

Marcus Hawkins

No idea what you are on about, but there are regional issues that they are working on, the issues started in the last 24 - 48 hours and have nothing to do with what you are talking about.

S

Shaun Combrinck

i see you live in the USA, you no longer have Net Nutrality laws to protect consumers. Have you paid your ISP for prime access to blizzard servers yet, you better get to it or you'll never be able to play.

M

Mackenzie Thubron

It’s literally not blizzards fault your ping is shit?? The whole issue is related to YOUR internet

S

Sean Patrick Carrigan

I lag on my Xbox One and never lag on my Xbox One X.

J

Jessica Gibbs

Do PC and console share servers? How does that work? Anyone know?

J

Jo Rosimo

Never had an issue with overwatch. You wired up? or on Wifi

M

Mario Flores

I guess I have been lucky and never had these problems on Xbox or pc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom