Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So are otters on ragnarok ive heard yes and no from my players some want buy some say...

C

Cassie Battles

So are otters on ragnarok ive heard yes and no from my players some want buy some say they are by viking but with no proof. That being said they arnt very good tho either way disapointing

A

Akash Kumar

Hi

E

Evan Niles

Show bobs and vagene Akash

C

Cory Huddleston

By the castle where the beaver dams spawn

B

Brii Abraham

I tamed a few on Rag, by green ob

S

Sammi Miller

Cory Huddleston They do spawn there!? I was lucky enough to find 1 and only one, a 140. Luckily. Puddle hopped over all of their spawn points too. But I guess there's enough action on this map to wipe those little guys out any way

B

Bre Cree

But theyre so cute!!!!!

C

Cassie Battles

Do they actualy work now is the question took mine out he killed a bunch of fish cole and saber not even 1 pearl

M

Matt Ruff

Got my breeding pair lol look at waterfall base

J

Jeremy James Conley

Yes have 4 of them I mean lol

A

Amber Head

They spawn next to waterfalls

C

Corey Heineken

We are breeding on the island. PVE. Can fill orders

L

Larry Hay

62 lat 30ish long go look for yourself they r there

J

Joe Marble

If none are spawning in tell them to either go on a culling or use admin commands

C

Cameron Wallace

C

Christopher Prasad

Check the lakes by blue ob

R

Ryan Baxter

You wanna go in the waterfall cave in Viking bay, the one with the huge rib cage of bones just outside

J

Jimmeria L. Weathersby

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Billy Thurber

Where we found a whole bunch is by viking bay in water with all the trees laying over the water ways and the cave that has a waterfall coming straight down into it

M

Mike Nichols

They are actually very useful. The higher the melee the better the Insulation they provide. Being easy to tame they enable lower lvl players to survive in colder climates without heavy and costly fur.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom