Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So an update dropped today for Xbox. I read the patch notes which say tek sword and...

• Thread starter Cory Huddleston
  • Start date
C

Cory Huddleston

So an update dropped today for Xbox. I read the patch notes which say tek sword and blah blah. So why isn’t any of that actually added? The codes don’t exist. So wth? lol

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

S

Sam Holland

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Shields/PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek.PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek'" 1 0 0

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'" 1 0 0

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

L

Louise Gibson

Maybe the app needs updated?

D

Dusty Crow

Sa companion isn't a official app it doesn't update with ark

S

Seth Smith

im guessing we still can't get full tek on rag yet?

C

Corey James Schneider

Because the app isn't updated. You might just have to play the game to get them.

B

Brandon Story

They exist. Just not in that app yet. It’s an independent app, remember?

J

Joshua Hart

there goes my bear trap raid tactic :(

A

Aaron Taylor

Lol you are just a dumb ass

A

Alan A Reynolds

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Shields/PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek.PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek'" 1 0 0

C

Carsten Volz

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekLight.PrimalItemStructure_TekLight'" 1 0 0

B

Brandon Renwick

Has it ever occured to anyone to start using the website instead of un partnered companion apps?

B

Brandon Hirst

I have it

B

Ben Greer

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'" 1 0 0

C

Caleb Fields

It's not on sa companion I just had to look it up on google

A

Andrew Clay Nelson

W

Webb Owers

That app is missing a heap of stuff I’ve found.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom