Contact advertising [email protected]

So almost everyone thinks new hero is Brigitte, but what's the reasoning behind it?...

• Thread starter शशांक पटेल
  • Start date

शशांक पटेल

So almost everyone thinks new hero is Brigitte, but what's the reasoning behind it?

Those 2 Weapons seem like they could be Shield and Mace, most likely dual wield

And Brigitte doesn't look the part, someone who would use a shield and mace!

I'm just sharing my options

G

Gareth Lee

torbs letter was probably the biggest give away i think.

B

Brandon Ko

How is it a mace I thought it is a hammer

B

Brandii McLeod

The captains report mentions Rein and how he should be commended for saving Torb. This is also mentioned in Torb's letter to his wife. In the same letter he says that Rein would he the one to name the baby (who is Brigitte) and that Rein would also be the godfather. In the weapon schematics the parts list is in the same language as Torb's letter. Also there is a cat toy and a paw in the photo. In the Christmas comic there is a cat seen with Torb and his family. All the evidence points to Brigitte being the next hero

D

David Arriaga

Everything revealed recently maps Brigitte's story. From the mission with Ana, to Torb's letter to his wife, to these teasers. It's more than likely it'll be her.

P

Philipp Jung

Hi there

S

Sam Murray

also if its torbs daughter and shes a mechanic like him and she helps maintains reins armour its most likely the schematics are for his tech.

Y

Yasin Shore

I guess it's one weapon that has 2 forms

Y

Yeti Jones

Theyve pretty clearly built up their relationship as one of mentor and student. We know that Brigitte supports Reins cause but believes he is too old and is putting himself in harms way, so it would be incredibly fitting for her to take up his torch, build her own set of Crusader armor, and stand at his side ready to take his place.

S

Stephen Barr

the reasoning is the japanese overwatch twitter posting the filename onto twitter with the words "brigitte tease #3" in it

A

Ashe Hayes

They leaked the file name for the teaser trailer by accident, it is Brigitte

G

Greg Schoenhardt

The drawing shows the size of the weapon, it's hardly a foot long

R

Ray Liptay

Did you see the size. They are only 1 ft

J

Jitu Pardhi

IT'S TORB WALL CLIMBING REWORK.

J

Jamos Attens

It’s not Brigitte

G

Genji Shimada

Her cat is literally present in two photos, the backstory build up ties in Torb and Rein as well as the fact Brigitte is a German name, The japanese twitter accidentally leaking the file name and Jeff said we've seen hero 27 already.

D

Dorian Arcia

People think it’s Brigitte because she is the one building all this, so it HAS to be her, right? Forget about the possibility that she could be building it all for someone else.

A

Andy Scruggs

Rein is her godfather it’s possible her kit and design will be similar at least cosmetically. As far as the flail it’s about 2 foot long certainly not something that would require a ton of bulk to wield

L

Luke Garside

She's going to be assisting the next hero by creating their gear.

H

Harrie Rose

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom