Contact advertising [email protected]

So, after having two top rated threads with over 100 likes. Blizzard "suspended" me...

J

Jordan Deardorff

So, after having two top rated threads with over 100 likes. Blizzard "suspended" me from the forums because I brought up that the fact they're working on a new hero without fixing Doomfist is blatantly pathetic and he's beyond broken and needs fixed.

I feel like Valve did more balancing in one update with Jungle Inferno then Blizzard has properly done with Overwatch in the entire gamespan.

T

Toni Conge

What's so broken about Doomfist? He can one shot 200 HP heroes but if he misses he's good as dead. Stay next to teammates and he can only kill one of you at a time leaving the other teamate to kill him.

J

John Kaba

Does he have a win rate that is statistically higher than the other heros? If he does not, then he is not broken.

M

Matthew Sartain

The only thing broken about Doomfist is that Genji can't reflect him

G

Gabriel Hamilton

So nerf him to the point of useless dps, so his damage output will be lower than mercy?

C

Christopher Hawkins

He’s not broken

S

Sebastian Öström

Valve balanced? Have you seen the P250 in CS:GO?

D

Davey Anthony

Doomfist is a joke. I can kill him on Rein no problem easily.

M

Mihnea Gogu

imagine that I got banned on forums because of telling a girl to grow up because she was offended by people on video games

M

Michael Morris

There's nothing broken about Doomfist, so enjoy that ban, crybaby.

J

Jordan Deardorff

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Ashley Demyan

lol @ everyone thinking you think df is op when it's the opposite

J

Jonathan Cuevas

Lol, they suspend people whenever they start to say truth.

I made a thread some time ago that got more than 200 upvotes and even got the community talking (and pretty much every youtuber made videos on Jeff Kaplan's comment on it), yet i was suspended because of it.

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

doomfist op lel funny

A

Andrew Willis

Well you’re an idiot so there’s that...

J

Jordan Deardorff

Look. I wasn't going to genuinely post anything serious but if you think Doomfist is OP because he kicked your bitch DPS main having ass, that's not logically anyone's problem.

N

Noah Licona

Nobody plays doomfist in comp. If anything he needs a buff

D

Dominique Tarzan Edwards

Doomfist isnt OP lol

Z

Zac Murphy

What's wrong with doomfist?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I hate doomfist with a passion but he's rarely picked