Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Skyrim newbie here with a newbie question lol. How do I cure this? Thanks!

E

Eric Head

Skyrim newbie here with a newbie question lol. How do I cure this? Thanks!

I

Ian Bentley

Stake to the heart

M

Matt TheFallen Christian

Curing Vampirism[edit] If you contract Sanguinare Vampiris during battle with a vampire, you won't become a vampire yourself for three days. Until then, you can rid yourself of the disease with a Cure Disease potion or any blessing

J

Joshua Tripp

Easiest way is go to whiterun, and in the hall of the dead you pray at the shrine of arkay

N

Nick Williams

Go to shrine of talos or potion of cure disease

J

Jack Bass Jr.

As long as you don't exceed 72 hrs game time, just go to your local shrine

T

Tyler Hickey

Why would u want to cure it lol

J

Jemel Copeland

Good luck

T

Tyler Hickey

a Potion of Cure Disease can be ingested to cure Sanguinare Vampiris, which, as previously mentioned, is the disease that eventually leads to Vampirism. Alternatively, praying at a shrine cures it. After that, the only method for removing the disease is to speak to Falion, the thaumaturge of Morthal. He requires a filled Black Soul Gem to cure vampirism.

D

David Gordon

If you don't want to deal with this anymore.

Just join the Companions and do some of their quests.

D

Dennis Miranda

I never thought I'd ever hear the words someone who would be new to Skyrim, you've come to the right place.

D

David Di Franco Jr.

Goooooooooogle.

S

Simon J Hillan

Its a pain in the arse..if you catch it within a few days you can get a cure disease potion
If not you have to do a mission..better off just reloading a save game before you got it

R

Richard LeTourneau III

Shrines in any city or use a cure potion.

R

Richard Shunburne

If its longer than 4 days type it into chrome and follow instructions. Basically its a lot of travel and a lot of hassle involving getting and filling a black soul gem. I've just got cured it took about 1 hour of real time to do it. Hopefully I won't contact it again!! Good luck

C

Carsten Bradley

Dude you have to do some crazy stuff. I would have kept it but it’s my first time playing too

R

Richard Shunburne

Its my 3rd time playing, started twice on Xbox 360 then saw it was coming to the switch and that sold me the console. I've completed oblivion think there brilliant games. I don't do smithing or alchemy I just buy. I recommend getting a bound bow as you will always have a weapon. Yet again YouTube will help. Enjoy

L

Lance Henry

Can't you just pray at one of Talos shrines?

B

Bryce Harwell

Don't you become a bad ass vamp in 3 days

T

Tanner Babcock

Just become a day walker using that quest line

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom