Contact advertising [email protected]

Since a read a ton of comments that moira should be buffed in terms of dps: Moira does...

J

Jerry Chrysostome

They can block your beam. Or body block the support. I'm just saying. It's less damage then Winston and pretty much every other support hits harder than her.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

It is. What's more impressive is the range.

B

Benson Flanagan

yes. plus she can send a healing orb for those annoying stray genjis

F

Felipe Escudero

Moira is perfect right now, but that ana buff will make every noob take her as a dps, its disgusting

B

Benson Flanagan

im guessing moira and mercy (yes shes still valid cause it stops people over extending with mercy) will be a good combo together

B

Benson Flanagan

plus moiras healing is what we should really be marveling at

J

Jerry Chrysostome

Ana is supposed to be doing damage now that she can 3 shot ppl again. Ana will counter Moira hard. They just shouldn't full ignore tanks.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

Ana moira I think will be insane.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

I was thinking more about the Moira heals on a bionade. 120 hps is

J

Jerry Chrysostome

I was thinking tanks. You can't miss a tank. Squishes might get that 60. But tanks should get the full 80. Add the 1.5 times heal bonus from the bio nade and tanks at least should get the full 120 hps from it's duration from Moira alone. That's not including that 100 health burst from the nade, the orb, or ana shooting heal shots.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

They're crazy lol. Triple tank death ball might come back.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

Pretty much.

J

Jerry Chrysostome

Yea but triple tank death ball, might be a thing again. Just cause Moira more than makes up for the original and grenade bonus nerf and hog is a beast again.

J

Jan Brems

"In my opinion even zen and lucio deal too much damage for support heroes, they're (off)healers/supports, not DPS heroes... but actually both do a shitton of damage. Which is not wrong because they heal through passives, but since they are "allowed" to spam their right/left clicks and still heal, it's too much in general"

Yeah, because just being there for the heals is so much fun.

L

Luke Wright

Ana needed that damage buff. They needed a way to make her more viable without making her OP, if they increased her healing she would have been OP.

Moira on the other hand is extremely balanced. She is probably the most balance hero in their 1.0 version. People have just gotta mix her healing and DPS together. Paired with ana or mercy she's strong as hell as a support. I can see deathball making an appearance again, nade the ground and have moira heal.. dayuuuum.

B

Brandon Neilshine

finding the balance between dmg and healing is exactly what a support should be doing. Zens headshots arent easy to land, and anna taking 4 shots to kill a 200 health hero was ridiculously underpowered.

B

Brandon Neilshine

basically, if you took away or nerfed our dmg, we would be even more vulnerable to flankers.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom