Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should smash bros on Switch give characters costumes that double as character alts?

J

Jonathan Balofsky

Should smash bros on Switch give characters costumes that double as character alts?

D

Danik Dufour

I’m not a big fan of gear to start with, but if they do they should have an option that the gear has no effect for that particular round - which they probably would.

P

Pheng Michael Lee

They did it for Miis so I don’t see why not.

S

Snickers Keller

Yes... they've already done this in Smash 4, Bowser Jr. Had alts for all the Koopalings. Olimar had an Alph alt.

Apparently Lucina was supposed to be a Marth alt and Dark Pit should have been a Pit Alt...

Yea they should do this even more in Smash 5 it saves the trouble of having clones take up a character slot when you can just have them be an alternate costume.

Lucina should be a Marth Alt
Dark Pit for Pit
Bowser Jr should keep the Koopalings
Ike should get the Black Knight
Olimar should keep Alph
Peach should get Daisy
Captain Falcon should get Blood Falcon
Samus should get Dark Samus
Link should get his past incarnations, OoT Link, TP Link, SS Link, etc.
Same for Ganondorf and Zelda
Shiek should get an Impa Alt

C

Christian Peavey

Well they already are Lucina, Dark Pit, Dr Mario, Alph, and the Koopalings are all alternate costumes

R

Robert Polizu

YES

T

Trevor Tuls

Yes

M

Melvin Woods

They did with bowser jr, olimar, villager, ect... So why wouldnt u expect more...?

T

Tone SoLes

Nintendo needs to let it all out what ever idea they have bring it to life . I have bought 2 switches for me and my son and a third one on the way for my wife . Also xb1x and p4pro But Nintendo has always been boss. # old school #startedeverything kinda. Please try and bring cod on this please Nintendo.

A

Anthony Franco

Ridley... he would make a great addition next to goku

S

Seth Osinga

Roy still needs his own slot though

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

Yes why not?

P

Peter McKennon

Yes because making them skins was lazy. The Fusion Suit for example was in no way in the shape of the Varia Suit.

J

Joshua Tripp

See a slight variant I thought of for this, in regards to mainly link and Mario with their latest games, base their clothing off the most popular sets from their games, like the ancient armor, shekiah armor, barbarian armor, rather than just variating colors

B

Brian Schuyler

Yes

T

Thomas Baur

Yes, they should.

And theu should have been doing this back in like Melee and Brawl.

G

Gustavo Brito

I like this idea for mario/Dr. mario and maybe ryu/ken/akuma/dan, but that's it lol i can't imagine waluigi and Luigi having the same moves set, that would piss me off.

M

Matt Lévesque

Exactly what I wanted since Brawl.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom