Contact advertising [email protected]

Should i buy directly from dell or from amazon?

N

Natasha Wilson

Should i buy directly from dell or from amazon?

J

John Banuelos

Depends on the savings and if you're a gambling man. I personally have gotten burned by eBay but Amazon might be much better than them for quality control.

J

Jacobi Schreiter

Dell is trash

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

whatever is cheaper, amazon has great customer support if you have an issues

R

Ron Barchuk

Dell is garbage. Actually that's an insult to garbage.

N

Natasha Wilson

Thanks for saying dell is garbage but its for a laptop and it is the best one i could find in my price range. Unless you all want to spend the time finding another laptop which suits those purposes that isnt going to be a piece of shit like toshiba, thanks.

J

Jedah Dasher

If you buy a Dell and your warranty comes off good luck finding the drivers

J

Jason Lanphear

natasha, pm me

B

Brandon Madonna

Amazon. Returns are much easier with them and if you're buying a Dell product you might have to return it lol

L

Liz High

What if your price range and what are the specs for the laptop you’re looking at. I bet I can find you something like an Asus for similar or cheaper. My family swears by dell but every one we’ve own has been nothing but trouble. I personally am an HP fan, I have both a prebuilt desktop and a laptop by them and they’ve both lasted so so long but my prebuilt is giving me such a headache now that I want to upgrade parts I’m just building my own now.

I just don’t want you to get something over priced for the name!

C

Cameron Blaine

Depends, usually directly from dell is cheaper but I saw some stuff on amazon cheap too, just compare the prices. Most likely gonna be cheaper directly from dell though

S

Spencer Taylor

amazon has best policys

S

Spencer Taylor

Natasha Wilson my motherboard was fried and a good bit outa warranty and amazon sent me a free one with one day shipping to replace it, and it wasnt even used it was brand new!

S

Stephen Steinlein

Dell is trash. I have had a Toshiba satellite that survived a deployment to Iraq in 2008, that is STILL running to this day.

Had a Dell once. Sneezed and the screen never turned back on.

ז

זאב גלר

amazon

J

James Brauer

Amazon will usually be cheaper unless dell is having a sale. It would be worth checking Best Buy as well. And dont believe the BS of the Dell haters, Dell makes some darn good computers

J

Joe Robey

In my experience dealing with Dell directly has always been the cheapest. Call/email them for quotes and negotiate, i've always got another ~10% off what's stated.

C

Cedric John Cangco

I honestly use a dell laptop for gaming

K

Keaton Buster Pren

Why buy a Dell? Need a laptop for school just buy a used $100 one. Then build a desktop if serious about building a rig. Laptops are such a rip off. 2g laptop will lose to a desktop built with 500 bucks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom