Contact advertising [email protected]

Senpai notice me pls. Can someone who knows how to art pls teach me how to do the...

• Thread starter Elizabeth An Yu Wong
  • Start date
E

Elizabeth An Yu Wong

Senpai notice me pls.

Can someone who knows how to art pls teach me how to do the thing? Like this isn't too bad considering I'm not really that great to begin with + 5 month drawing break + late night splurge of drawing. I genuinely want to improve but I don't know what my style is or what I can do to find it? Halp! Will pocket heal you in exchange ❤ xx

L

Luzie Cohaus

Clean outlines help!! I struggle with those too but it makes things look less messy & cleaner ^^

Also watching tutorials or finding references to draw really helps, challenging yourself to draw what you think you can't do yet really helps as well

Đ

Đổń Tḣặríńdự Śặńḋặrựwặń

Try on illus.

N

Nia E'llan

You're actually very good. From one artist to another I think if you got a better tablet your art skill will flourish more. You're very good already though this is amazing.

A

Anna Wang

What a lot of practised artists will tell you in terms of discovering your own style is to practise from real life and anatomy. Once youve mastered that, you can alter that reality into your own style. The best anime artists all came from somewhere drawing still life and studying anatomy. There is plenty of good advice and art channels on youtube.

A

Alex Varela

You wont really find your own style for awhile for now its trying to learn the basics, (which I know every artists says is practice, practice and it gets tiring to hear that but its the true) Lots of channels teach this, I would recommend to check out Drawing with Jazza, Proko, Kienan Lafferty. they got some great videos. As for the chicken scratch outline (its what my professor calls it) It'll take some time to get used to to the tablet because of the hand and eye coordination. Ive been using a tablet for 3 years for school and I still once in a while do the chicken scratch outline. To help with this you can still do the scratch outline but instead of moving forward to painting. Create another layer in the program that you are using (there should be the layer option in most art programs) from there lower the opacity of the scratch outline and on the new layer practice creating a more cleaner outline. Again it'll take some time but you'll get there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom