Contact advertising [email protected]

Seeing too many crybabies on here asking for money so here is the trick to getting...

K

Kieran R. Thomas

Seeing too many crybabies on here asking for money so here is the trick to getting money, the Goliath way:

In campaign , get Your Byron Bay festival to level 5(Max). You will unlock a race called goliath. After this go to your skill shop, in the skill shop under the festival boss tab you will see a perk called “Double Down” in the top left box. If you don’t have it unlocked you need to unlock it first. Once you have that unlocked and activated, get yourself a Credit Boost car (A45 AmG / Viper / Ford GT) I prefer the Viper. Put a good tune on it for racing. Launch Goliath up in campaign or co op. Set DiffIculty to unbeatable. DONE.

Now for the other cry babies that don’t bother building up there xp perks in the skill shop have no right to complain when you’ve barely played the game and you have 2 blocks unlocked and expect an ass load of money on a couple laps. Put in the work and you’ll see the Money work for you.

Completely finish your skill shop (Double Down) + Credit Boost Car + Co op or single player + difficulty setting at 90% + 3 lap Goliath + Podium Finish = Easy 600k

This is not a secret. ☕

K

Kian Jackson

I know I’ve been asked for money so many times

K

Kian Jackson

It’s annoying

J

Justin Boehme

Thank you. I’m very new to Forza and this will help a lot.

B

Blaine Beachx

I made 350k off two laps last night But,im also sitting on 13.6 mill two so lol

K

Kieran R. Thomas

Getting money on forza is trivial once you know how to get it

G

Gyde Toka

Chur bro couldnt mke it any clearer bruv

G

Gyde Toka

Blake Smith this broz got more $$$$ than cents brother

B

Blake Smith

No shit bro ahahaha

J

Joakim Brandsrud

I like the help you are giving. But do you mind changing the post a little and make it less asshole like? No offence but this actually helps alot but the way you are typing is not ok.

J

John Piercey

I miss the days when people actually did Goliath. Now it’s just about the Auction house.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom