Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Seeing how game freak has been trying to innovate pokemon lately it gives me a feeling...

• Thread starter Nelson Erick Mendoza
  • Start date
N

Nelson Erick Mendoza

Seeing how game freak has been trying to innovate pokemon lately it gives me a feeling that instead of a new region or remake they could do a bit of both; make an open or semi-open version of kanto and johto, or sinnoh and unova that looks similar to mario odyssey but with a brand new storyline, they can also have a paid DLC mini region later on. They can also have an area (maybe an island) and use it for MMO for players to gather, interact, battle or even co-op missions.
I really hope you can finally select a battle arena when playing online and have a lot of online minigames (online co-op underground in sinnoh!?) and that you can surf freely like in windwaker (with hidden treasures or even executor-size islands)
And for last I hope that if HMs return make a fifth slot for HMs only or even better; let the trainer go through some obstacles on his/her own!
What do you think of this idea? do you see game freak making a move like this? is there anything else you wanna add to this idea?
Thanks for reading!!!

R

Rehenie Rossab

I really hope somerhing like this happends in which u can play thru more than one region like in the gen 2 games

J

Jay Bazely

I just want Pokémon Channel 2, Poké-Amie would be brilliant for it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom