Contact advertising [email protected]

season 5 i placed a high silver with less wins and that was my first time playing...

• Thread starter Armando K. Gonzalez
  • Start date
A

Armando K. Gonzalez

season 5 i placed a high silver with less wins and that was my first time playing overwatch so i droped not that long do to losses, i only did 3 season 6 plaecment matches then was in arcade city, season 7 i get 3 losses but i was getting a lot of end cards and even like 2-3 potg and a great amount of kills and objective time...so y did it place me on bronze....bronze is so low.....can someone explain ranking to me cause this is tilting

J

Jack Vintis

Most of your stats look pretty low, you average less than 1 final blow a minute and average 1 solo kill every 5 minutes. Consistent low averages will give you a low SR placement, this is because placement is based on A) Previous placements, B ) how well your statistics are

I’m only in diamond so I’m no expert, try and make sure you’re always doing something and maybe have more variety in your play style and hero choice

M

Mihnea Gogu

It means u belong in bronze

M

Micah Cleveland

Getting cards in a game where nobody is doing well isn't terribly impressive so it really doesn't mean much. Your stats seem to be fairly bronze level maybe silver so your placement isn't that far off from where it should be. Right on the border of Bronze and Silver.

In all fairness, the difference between silver and bronze is tiny so play enough games you'll rise right back into silver no problem.

B

Brandon Aiden Renard

Your stat are pretty bronze need to at least average at least 30 kills per 5/10 mins to get your rank up to plat or Diamond

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom