Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One SCORCHED EARTH - THE ORDER – PVPVE SERVER For those that want to have fun on Scorched...

D

Doug Marks

SCORCHED EARTH - THE ORDER – PVPVE SERVER

For those that want to have fun on Scorched Earth till Ragnarok. Add SkipToMyLou112 as a friend and join game, you'll be level 100 in an hour. Everything boosted so you can tame and build like crazy fast! In the first three hours I had Turrets up. If I can you can! This past weekend was our first official weekend and it was a Huge success! Thanks to all of those people that joined the server. We had over 20 people join.

Back Story:

THE ORDER, is a Mining Colony in one of the harshest, toughest and most dangerous places to live in the world of ARK, but it’s vast resources of Metal have drawn scores of men and women to the area to stake their claim and mine the vast resources in hopes of becoming rich in the process. Keeping what you claim is a whole other problem. Not only has the area drawn settlers but bandits and thieves abound the wastelands in hopes of scoring big on another’s hard efforts. Hence, THE ORDER was created. THE ORDER is the LAW. You break the LAW you will be hunted down, if found, THE ORDER is The JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER. You will pay the price.

How to Survive:

1. You are going to get to Level 100 in less than an hour. First point you do is Weight, it should get you to 10,000 lbs. You will be able to carry anything you need.
2. Fortitude, get to over 100. I am at 136 and with Desert clothing the heat does not bother me.
3. Speed & Stamina, you need to be able to run faster than the Dino chasing you and longer. I put my Speed at 200 and Stamina at 300.
4. Make your basic tools and start chopping. You need to make a Tent as soon as you can to protect you from the elements. The Tent will save your life. You can also tent your tent down and setup in another area. You will also need to make Desert Clothing. The hardest piece to make is the Headgear which requires crystal.
5. Wind Storms lower your Stamina then Health. Use a Tent or Adobe.
6. Heat Wave lowers your Water and Food then Health. Use a Tent, Adobe, Get under ground or in the water till it passes.
7. You need to find a water source. Water Skins, Glass Jars and Canteens evaporate quickly.
8. Grind, Grind, Grind. So here we go… The right stats, shelter, water and clothes and it will be easy to survive. After that keep grinding to get your weapons and taming to make your life so much easier.

What is the LAW.

1. No building on the OB’s or your base will be wiped.
2. If you are PVP and build close to an OB and have turrets set to Players or Tames you will be wiped. We will be using these for boss fights for those that want to join in the fun.
3. The surrounding Green OB area is a PVE Safe Zone. If you attack a settlement in that area you will be considered a hostile threat. All PVE should join THE ORDER ALLIANCE. If you want to play as PVE you need to have PVE in your Tribe Name.
4. WARNING! Just because you are in the GREEN OB ZONE does not mean you are SAFE! PVE Players should work together to build the Settlement and establish protection against PVP players. No different from the WILD, WILD West! Accept we are in the EAST.

Admins are not baby sitters, you have an issue with a tribe you’re going to have to work it out, we are not here to get involved only to enforce THE LAW. In the coming days the GREEN OB will be more defended from Bandits and Thieves.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

R

Ryan Hamilton

D

Doug Marks

Great start this weekend!

D

David Baum

Is there a Facebook page?

D

Doug Marks

Things got interesting yesterday. Okay let’s just say if you’re PVE it doesn’t mean you’re safe. Actually puts a target on your back because you’re an easy target. As a person who has played PVE, you still have to make defensives. You are living in a hostile environment. You have to play smart. If you play on our server and you are a PVE tribe, put PVE in your NAME so everyone knows. If we are on at the same time we will give you a Metal Vault to put your stuff in. Put a PIN code on it and if you have Turrets, put a PIN code on it. There is no sense giving you a vault if you leave it open. Before you log of, put your stuff in a vault. Set your DINO’s on Neutral. If you can bring your Dino’s inside so people don’t shoot them or KITE them away. Build gates around your settlement. Once again, if you are PVE, you are not safe. Jesse James was a famous bank robber in the Wild West. He robbed Banks preferably in towns that had laws saying you can’t have firearms in the town. HELLO! When asked why he robbed them he said, “Cause its easy!”.

D

David Baum

Ok. Lets say I'm PVE. and I get robbed, Can I make a posse and rob them back?

A

Alex Benoit

Not able to join say join failed

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom