Contact advertising [email protected]

PC #Salt

C

Conan Lockwood

#Salt

B

Bane Satanov

Still don't see why people are so upset with Bungie. I find D2 pleasant and its DLC has provided numerous hours of gameplay more than I would get out of an iMax movie. Eververse shit is obtainable from just leveling up, or if you play wow from gold farming and turning that gold to blizzard bucks. I mean I see nothing wrong really for a new MMO that still has more content to come.

C

Conan Lockwood

Honestly, I reposted this just to poke the bear. Activates flame repellent bunker./

C

Conan Lockwood

Just my thoughts on this I replied. But that is expected of those places, not of a game we hide away from the outside world to play and enjoy. It's disgusting and the fact you are defending loot boxes shows how little you care about gaming. Lootboxes hurt games, and are nothing but devs spitting in the faces of players. Look at PUBG, I can pay 27 pounds for 1 map, that's in beta and has loot boxes they said they wouldn't add. Then on the flipside where I think they are done right. Gwent, a free to play witcher card game where you can buy kegs to get a few extra cards. AIn the game though, winning your first 66 rounds gives you decreasingly good bonuses. If I play 3 games and win 6 rounds, effectively winning 3 games in a row I am giving 100 ore, play 15 for playing if my opponent GGs me, 100 ore allows me to buy a keg. I can get scraps from dismantling cards that with enough allow me to create a new card, that I can see the details of right in front of me. Not locked behind rng. every 2 rounds I win I get either 1 keg, 15 ore, 15 scraps or 15 moondust to animate the cards. Up to 66 wins a day. Also for playing ranked, every 3 ranks I gain I get an increasingly big amount of each thing, same with levelling up. At the end of the season, I can earn up to 30 kegs and 1500 scrap and 1000 moondust just for being a rank.

J

John Hwe

I think one of the biggest 'what the fuck' is the lack of the chat system / clan / community

M

Michael Hamelink

Dirk de Jong

B

Björn Högdal

the thing Conan Lockwood is saying take the dawning for example.
90% of al stuff that your farming for or whant to collect is behind "paywalls" your not event capeble to grind to get al the stuff befor the event is over! and the only response we got was we will look over it when were back in januari. and the event is over 9th januari! they give a single shit about what we whant and just try to hide al the best and nicest stuff behind paywalls! the only time they apologize is when they getting cought redhanded, so if no one was saying nothing they probs still milking cash from peaple.

B

Björn Högdal

and in some sentince what they doing with eververce is not leagal in some contrys, its an damn lottery "you dont know what your get when you buy" its like an slot machien. and some countrys its 18+ to do that and they almost force 14-16 yer olds to buy there engrams to get the stuff they whant. it had been bether to put out an price on the item for them to buy, but bungo whant to make it ilegal.

M

Marc Johnson

100% true

A

Aaron Keller

I think you're getting Bungie confused with EA

B

Brandon Eugene Heckenlively

Bungie is lvl 2 Shit. Ubisoft is lvl 5. EA is cap.

L

Larry Hasan

XD

C

Conan Lockwood

#100LikesInternetFamous

A

André Kakan Andersson

Timmy Ivanhoe Hietala

A

Ash Sh

All these destiny pages roasting bungie