Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Rumor: ‘Diablo 3’ Coming To Nintendo Switch With Local Co-Op According to our source,...

J

Justin Anderson

Rumor: ‘Diablo 3’ Coming To Nintendo Switch With Local Co-Op

According to our source, Blizzard is looking to implement local play with multiple Switches, allowing you to team up for local co-op action as you run around Sanctuary to stop Diablo.

We’ve reached out to Blizzard for comment, but haven’t heard back as of yet. It’s suspected that the Switch port would be announced at Nintendo’s E3 event, or possibly by Blizzard themselves at either Gamescom or Blizzcon later in the year. If this rumor pans out, we can look forward to Diablo III arriving on the Nintendo Switch at some point in early 2019.

With this rumor of support from Blizzard could we get Overwatch on the Switch? Only if dreams could come true.

J

Justin Anderson

Bump

B

Brian Schuyler

Hope so

A

Angela Goodall

Our source? Do you mean by that one guy who twitted this that is kind of a known troll?

D

Douglas Henry Grayson

Nah bah to diab blows.

A

Armando Morales

Diablo 3D!!!!

E

Eugene Balutung

Cant believe these media sites are reporting unreliable rumors from an unknown person on twitter

O

Omer Porges

I'd loose all life if D3 will ever come to the switch.. My most played PC game currently... and if I will be able to take it on the go.. omg... But Blizz tend to keep things up in the sleeve until revealing things... Hardware wise I think that the switch is more than capable to run the game [console version though.. with less enemies and more controller oriented UI]

A

Adam Thielen

Heartstone and overwatch too!

D

Don Davis

I really think blizzard is too busy i worry about dead games. Overwatch and WoW are still goin strong.

E

Elias Figueiroa

destiny 2 too

E

Elias Figueiroa

first gameplay image!

V

Vulkanis Magmoor

I Hope that the Necromancer dlc is in this version too
I dont mind if you have to purchase it or for free

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom