Contact advertising [email protected]

PC <REPOST> Stop solo-queuing! NA/PC Recruiting Bronze-Platinum Folks We are a small...

M

Mike Baird

<REPOST>
Stop solo-queuing! NA/PC
Recruiting Bronze-Platinum Folks
We are a small tight-knit community with a common goal of playing comp and pushing SR. Anyone is welcome provide you keep the rage and toxic behavior out of our games and we will do the same for you. We are focused on avoiding the toxic and salt filled OW community and helping get out of that "elo-hell" rut by having competent and pleasant people to always queue up with. We do NOT carry. If you are a bronze quality player we will be happy to coach you and help you improve. If you are stuck in a lower than desired tier there's a good chance it was from solo queuing. I would really like to find people who have specific characters that they main. If you don't have a main that's fine too. We also have set teams if you are interested. We have silver all the way to platinum SR pushing teams. We are just tired of all the stress, frustration and just negativity that the community is providing us.

Let me know if you would like to be a part of this small friendly team. The best way to get actively involved is by joining our discord. You can also message me on here for question or just add me,
ĠĿƗŦŦƐŖPǙƑƑ#1262
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sam Kim

I haven't started placements because I'm too nervous I'll suck :(

C

Clair O'Mara

I'm plat trying to get to diamond

T

Tyrone Sanders

I’m down

F

Fred Sutton

Oh I am SOOOO in!

M

Mary Cena

Am game. Solo que sucks so much :(

S

Shawn Shope

Im down.. stuck in bronze i try to communicate with people and 90% of the time no response orisa main but can play others as well.

J

James Long

Jomzshakes#1200

S

Storme Porter

Storme0x#11377 Silver on the way to gold

S

Shawn Shope

Longandblack#1233

E

Evan Landry

Sarkastik#11816

M

Mike Baird

I will add you folks once I get back on. If you wanna get started right away and meet new friends and push SR I strongly encourage you all to check out our discord
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Raghu Gadam

BrownCanuck#11993 gold pushing plat

S

Shawn Shope

Nikki Hartsfield Shope

N

Nikki Hartsfield Shope

Dsinterested#1177 1878sr na server

T

Tyrone Sanders

Dragonsfury#1831

J

Justin Valentine

odindrin#1100 SR 1390 NA server

N

Nicholas Runyon

I'm gold and have been teetering around the low 2200s bc ill win 3 lose 4, win 2 lose 2 win 4 lose 1. Back and forth. Ugh

B

Brynn Julson

Beeb#11562 silver, was high gold last season.

A

Anthony Marino

I’m gonna hit up this discord in a bit. Are there a lot of silver players in there? My friend and I flex hard, we are strong on multiple characters in each role so we just need a few more people to outweigh the kids who are playing “just for fun” we can only carry so hard as two people. We had a 6 man last week and we ended up going 5-0 as a group

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom