Contact advertising [email protected]

Remove if not aloud but is it worth getting getting a wheel set up or just sticking to...

J

Jamie Hellens

Remove if not aloud but is it worth getting getting a wheel set up or just sticking to pad seen this for £220

J

Jacob Harris-Knight

Wait till Black Friday they might be cheaper

H

Harry Gaylor

For Forza, not really.

K

Kyran Clark

I have a wheel set up and it’s hard to use if your trash at driving real

S

Scott Rathman Jnr

I use it for all sorts of games, i rate it

S

Skyler West

The wheel is very Notchi the stick feels very plasticity if i were you i would save your money and get a thrustmaster

S

Scott Rathman Jnr

Save your money and go fanatec if yous all think its a shit wheel, i use it everyday and honestly find it awesome, i have the thrustmaster and ffb is absolute trash! I would go for it dude dont listen to them!

D

Dolan Sampson-Lyall

I use the logitech and it feels good.

B

Brandon R. Shackleton

Please check your notifications, it's bothering me

J

Jake Eddinger

Ive owned 1 Logitech (g920) and 2 thrustmaster rims and ive gotta say thrustmaster is great. Theyre both good wheels, but if i had to choose between the 2, id go thrustmaster

N

Nathen Allen

Fh3 sucks ass for wheel. If you have a pc get it

M

Mitchell Boyd

Like everyone says fh3 sucks for wheels almost any other racing game is better for the handling wise. For wheels to star out either tmx pro is good or the g920. Ive had the benefit of having both and I really liked the feel of the g920 over the thrustmaster

B

Beau Goodwin

I love the g920 did alot of research before i got it fanatec is the go if you have the coin im about to do a wheel conversion on mine to have a bigger wheel

C

Cailean Greer

Got the g920 and I mostly play horizon 3 with it and it feels good as, don't know what every other dickhead is on about, maybe they have shit settings or something since I got it I hate playing on controller, for how much it is it's definitely worth it unless you got rich parents or money to waste then go with fanatec

K

Kenny Jackson

Get Logitech best one

B

Brendan Crook

It is for a starter wheel but look at fanatic steering wheel. there wheels come with a rev limiter built into the wheel

B

Ben Davey

Go on Argos and look at the playseat

A

Anton Hansen

Allowed

P

Paul Ayoub

Bro its the best i know this shit if your good then get it if not then vet used to it because it works like magic

L

Lewis Kiltie

I have that exact setup. Once you've got your settings tweaked it's absolute killer on fh3. I'm absolutely obliterating my old lap records by using this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom