N

Nadia Asani

Listen. If I wanna play attack Torb, I'll play attack Torb @ me

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

"Not trying" applies to almost everyone lol

S

Shaun Beavan

If you report in comp you should report in quick play. Simple logic.

J

Jessie Collins

Screw you learning players who want to play with real people bcoz no one plays in training

R

Ryan Ricca

Ariel wtf is this real lmao

D

Daniel Garbe

Reporting in qp? Is that a thing?

M

Maddi Bradford

Where am I supposed to practice heroes? Seriously Blizzard.

C

Chris Gouw

Shari-Lee White reporting you for playing Widow now soz

K

Kristian O'Callaghan Wilkinson

Everyone is just a pussy

M

Mara Katcher

It’s fine to play a hero you’re not good at for practice, but if a team is actually trying and you’re throwing or being toxic then reporting is ok

A

Ariel Garel

I thought we’ve known for a while that overwatch caters to the pussy players? OBVIOUSLY they’re going to say this, but if you actually think qp matters just bc they want more people using the report system then major lul

S

Saif Hadad

i guess they saw me playing genji

C

Colten Carver

I don’t give a flying dipshit, I’m still going to use Quick Play to practice characters I don’t use much. Anyone on the team who has an issue can get over it.

S

Steven Hendrickson

You know the communities great when the official fucking Twitter page is reminding people to report players for purposely losing matches

N

Nolan R Smith

lmfao this is too fucking funny. Where else am I supposed to pracetice characters? The practice range? Where all the bots have set lines that they travel on and do nothing unpredictable? Or am I supposed to put 2700 hours in against bots before im ready to play fucking quick play? Whoever told you people that you are all major league gamers and let you feel like losing is so wrong that you will report people for practicing in quick play can go staight to hell. Fuck off.

H

Hector Mora

being mediocre at a hero is now throwing

C

Chris Hayward

If you are "practicing" a hero but you know enough about Overwatch to realize that hero is being well countered in a specific match and you continue to use that hero, meanwhile getting absolutely destroyed because the hero is so countered, neither are you getting much practice nor are you helping your team and you probably should be reported, though most people won't do it if you're obviously trying.

M

Mark Patrick

Unless you are in a party of six. Then the word "Quick" doesn't exist.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom