R

Riley Calton

Really..........

D

Dan Collins

Maybe on a standard Xbox dedi.

T

Toni Whitmore

If you host a Nitrado server they do not lag.

L

Lance Sheldon

No they actually cause lag because of there idle animations. All the larger dinos do but the bronto, titano and diplo are the worst next to maybe a squid.

R

Riley Calton

Wendy Albans read comments

L

Lance Sheldon

It doesn't really affect anything if you have like 10 on a server but if its like official where tribes will have 200 broncos it will completely lag out there server just like 2000 turrets firing at once.

C

Corey Bradley

Structures cause lag.. flying 2 fast across the map causes lag rocket launcher cause lag.. to many tames cause lag.. What doesn't cause lag in this game doesn't matter what server your on.. high populations cause lag

M

Mikki Scott

Oskar Pettersson

J

Justin Wallace

It all causes lag every little thing you do in the game add to how much you're xbox has to process aka you max it out it lags. Bad Internet causes lag too.

D

Daniel White

I have 100 brontosaurus.

T

Toni Whitmore

We have zero lag on ours lol. We’ve even tested it. We had 6 ppl on brintos with melee pumped on a 35x server. It doesn’t lag on ours

D

Dayna DeMarco

I always thought brontos caused lag on dedis...

G

Gonzalo Carrillo

It normally does that's how an allied tribe of ours will force a roll back when under attack

S

Steven Varney

They do not cause lag people mess with the stats of the Dino’s and get mad when people use broncos to raid with that’s why they ban them

C

Cecilio Tabor

Brontos, Rock Elementals, and Doedics all cause lag with high harvesting settings. If your server is mildly to not boosted it won’t matter. If a couple of seconds is your definition of “lag” well play a different game.

S

Steven Varney

Or change the dino harvest damage wtf

S

Steven Varney

Hey you can play ark but only with Minecraft tools. Wtf why do people take all the stuff out of the game instead of just fixing it

B

Blake Perez

Luckily there are 7,000+ servers to chose from. It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong. There's a ton of choices out there. Pick the one you like the best.

K

Kaleb Leach

I think every server I've been on in the past year or more has had the "no bronto rule". I haven't tamed one in a long time.

R

Regan Banfield

It works on nitrado not dedi

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom