Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One realised everyone and their gandmas have servers so im closing mine down looking for a...

B

Ben Cox

realised everyone and their gandmas have servers so im closing mine down looking for a server with 10x harvest prefably not one that gonna wipe every 24hrs and pvp weekends

T

Toni Whitmore

Two down, 3999 to go.

Jeffrey Elmore? I’m not sure what your stats are but mine are too booted for him lol

C

Cory Braaten

J

Jesus Mculah

*READ THE WHOLE POST*
Full PvP

Welcome to "AREOVA SERVER" we are a Full PvP server (Nitrado) with simple rules. Follow our rules and everyone will enjoy the server.

️ Great Administration active daily
Good population & growing daily
Events
Admin Shop(where you can buy dinos and eventually items.)
Mon-F Lowered Structure damage

*Server Rules:

"NO" structures in artifact caves
"NO" blocking any entrances to artifact caves
"NO" blocking major resource spawns
No trolling

*Raid Rules:

No Foundation wiping
AVOID killing passives
Get in take the stuff and leave
Destroy your FOBs after raid if finished (treated as abandoned structure)

*Base Building Rules:

Don't take up more land than you need.
No building in artifact caves !
1 base per tribe

Rates:
XP:3
Taming:4
Harvest:2.5
Egg Laying Interval:0.25
Mating Interval:0.5
Egg Hatch:15
Maturing Speed:15

Player Stats:
Health:1
Stamina:1
(Player/DinoStamConsumption:0.5)
Oxygen:2.5
Food:1
Water:1
Weight:5
Damage:1
Speed:1
Fortitude:2

➡STARTER PACK: Lvl 45Argy⬅
&
150 castoroides (beaver)

Please join the facebook group and/or #discord channel below for instructions on how to join !⬇⬇⬇

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dominic Paulson

C

Cody Hermann

Moderately Boosted Nitrado PVP Server w/ Weekdays “Protection” Centre Server Recruiting.

We are a cluster server
Oddflyingface- Rag 20 slot
Don’t get salty-Centre 32 slot

I'm recruiting for a good centre server. No bullshit. The server is currently PVP, but during the weekdays we have structure resistance highly increased, this way raiding and PvP is still a thing, but drawbacks of ORP aren’t present. Plus, it’ll actually be easier to rebuild after you get raided. It won’t be like as soon as you log in, you’re dead, which is the case with ORP. During the weekends it’s set to the default structure resistance.

There are very few rules, apply to join the group and you’ll see them.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you.

The server rarely crashes, as we do reboots frequently to minimize that as well, this also keeps ping at a fairly low number. I'll put some more info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't engage in PVP
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* Events
* Server buildings (stores, raid bases, etc)
* We’re fair, you break the rules, you get banned (or sometimes other punishment/warnings can be issued instead)

STARTER PACK -

None.

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 20x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* wild dino Level cap 180
* No ORP
*we have structure clipping allowed (easier building)
*Structure resistance is set higher during the weeks, and default during weekends
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

F

Francesco Masucci

T

Tyler Hicks

A

Antz Waugh

M

Michael Norris

PrismaRain Center

15x gather close to official player stats. Inf weight, boosted oxy and fort, everything else is slightly boosted. Fliers are fastttt, boosted drops, no admins no starters. Clustered with ragnarok and the island. With be a cluster of center rag abberation when abberation comes out.

D

Daniel Vickers

PvP Ragnarok server boosted atleast 6x+ on taming harvest raisng! starter packs just shout in chat an admin will take care of you!! There’s a few tribes on it already but pretty open still no alpha yet either!! No real rules other No passive killing! It’s a pretty chill server at the moment so if you’re looking for a server to build up on this is it. There is a Community center with forges and stuff for anybody use on Viking bay going to be having dodo fights and other events too. The server is pretty new admin’s are active, Server is by run on GT: Arklifeboosted5 look forward to playing with y’all!

R

Rachel Elizabeth

⚔ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER⚔

J

Josh Rickel

Server name:THE REAL ARK PURGE PVP
•We have 3 servers clustered and ark working to get more!(2 rags and an island server)
•SPECIAL LOOT CRATES(white=imprint kibble/green=starter pack/blue=all artifacts and 5 veggie cakes)
•Slightly boosted regular loot drops
•Boosted fishing loot
•Gather 10x
•XP 20x
•Breeding maturation 20x
•Tame speed 30x
•ORP is enabled/ pvp purge weekends
•Slightly increased turret damage
•Official player stats other than oxygen, weight, and fortitude
•Official player stats other than stamina, weight, and flyer speed
•Old oxygen swim buff enabled
•We have a server discord message me for more info!

D

David Singer

D

David Singer

C

Calvin Schultz

Ben cox Huge recruiting event:

Valid fri and sat only

Massive starter pack if joined fri or sat

Indus forge, 1000 ingots, 1000 narcs, 150 ptera, smithy, and flak set

Only good if you join fri or sun

B

Ben Cox

ill have a look sunday im off then

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom