Contact advertising [email protected]

Random question for the group: how many of you went all out from the start spending a...

B

Benjamin Bain

Random question for the group: how many of you went all out from the start spending a ton of money on your rig, and how many started lower planning to build up over time? I myself built up over time, but just wondered how many went what route :)

F

Fred Myers

Save up and build all at once

アレン ジェイミー

I didn'r save up. I just did my entire room at once.

アレン ジェイミー

アレン ジェイミー

アレン ジェイミー

F

Fred Myers

B

Benjamin Bain

Very nice setups, I would show mine but it's a bit buried right now... Lol

M

Micky Bottoms

i went all out in one order

B

Benjamin Bain

I started with a mid range 800 dollar rig in 2012. i5 3470, GTX 660, 16 gigs of RAM, etc... Now it's grown to a heavily OCed 3770k, 32 gigs of RAM, r9 390/290 crossfire cards, and several storage drives :)

L

Luke Brown

My first ever build was part by part.. it was a learning curve as the first part i ordered was an X4 750k from AMD lol.. doomed my rig from the start!. Since then every build (2 others) have been lump sum purchases

D

David Livengood

Saved up 4 stacks and bought everything at once

M

Mike Magwire

I just build and replace the whole thing. PCIe 4.0 comes out after coffeelake.. 6 years from now well have hardware advanced enough to not need replacing.

C

Carlos Mauro Ramires Silva

10 years i went all in and spent 1700€, i only needed to make 2 upgrades since gpu and RAM. Now after 10 years i need to make a New upgrade im thinking 1500€ in cpu, gpu RAM mobo and psu

C

Carlos Mauro Ramires Silva

By the Way still runing Intel q9950 and it is still working great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom