Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ragnarok server now open. Hello, I'm promoting a new server. 3 weeks old. Ran by 1...

• Thread starter Matthias Sabourin
  • Start date
M

Matthias Sabourin

Ragnarok server now open.

Hello, I'm promoting a new server. 3 weeks old. Ran by 1 admin that doesn't take part in gameplay, does not have a billion Dino's that kill the server. Full pvp. No alphas yet, with almost the whole map open for bases. Lots of great spots. Admin has taken Castle to insure no one has an extreme advantage. The server never comes down except to refresh every couple of days for 5 min tops. Not very boosted, for those that like to earn their stuff this would be the perfect map.

Game boost's:
Gathering x3
Loot from drops raised to get minimal ascended.
Taming slightly boosted
Breeding raised high
Raising and imprinting sped up(wyverns raise in 20 min with full imprint)
Weight raised to 35+ each level
Stamina 20+ each level
Oxygen 70+ each level
Caves are 1x damage instead of 6x

Servers name is ARKNATION545. message me on FB or ZEDD X PZK 420 on Xbox for more info.
Hope to see you there!

E

Erik Smith

Lol deff ain't earning dragons with good imprint a 20 min raise lmao

M

Matthias Sabourin

Raised imprinting. Only takes one.

K

Kieran J Goodwin

Reed McClanahan

M

Matthias Sabourin

And wyverns are not dragons if you wanna be a smart ass

E

Erik Smith

Ok

M

Matthias Sabourin

Dont need your criticism.

M

Matthias Sabourin

Just promoting a server

M

Matthias Sabourin

Dont like it go look for another, thats what this group is for.

K

Kieran J Goodwin

Mat can i get the full stats if you have them

M

Matthias Sabourin

I will grab from them admin tonight. I was just trying to help promote the server. But if your just gunna critisize it, I dont see the point of this fb page.

M

Matthias Sabourin

Them from*

K

Kieran J Goodwin

Mat you talking to me?

M

Matthias Sabourin

Everyone who has posted, so yes. Can anyone just post a server without criticism? Not helping me with those kind of comments. Trying to populate a server that I found that is fun. Its not like its insta tame or insta lv 100 with crazy movement speeds and starter packs. Its not very boosted compared to what Ive seen. So what if caves are 1x? Big deal. It will be a server with cave bases. But when people see these posts then they criticize it also, when maybe they wouldnt have if they hadnt. And if they tried it they may have liked it. Its like everyone wants to be Simon, but they arent and this isnt american Idle. I just wanna post and leave and go play this awesome server. I said pm me for more info not wreck my post with negative criticism

K

Kieran J Goodwin

What the fuck you need to chill you clown, i said that because i like to build in caves it wasn't criticism but if there are fucking bitchey arse players like you on that server I'll take a pass, fucking idiot

M

Matthias Sabourin

You posted on top of a message criticizing it so I just assumed. Sorry for that. I posted earlier and it ended up just being an argument. I guess Im still on edge. Totally my bad.

M

Matthias Sabourin

Sorry if I ruined it for you. It was not my intention

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom