Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One RAGNAROK 24/7 PVP SERVER | GT: ARK ASCENSION NO RULES | NO STARTERS | NO EVENTS...

A

Amber Head

RAGNAROK 24/7 PVP SERVER | GT: ARK ASCENSION

NO RULES | NO STARTERS | NO EVENTS

LOOKING TO REPOPULATE SERVER, PREFERABLY 18+/EX-OFFICIAL PLAYERS/OR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING

- PLAYER STATS 2X
- DINO STATS STANDARD (STAM & WEIGHT ARE SLIGHTLY BOOSTED)
- GATHER 5X
- EXP 10X
- TAMING/BREEDING 15X
- MATURATION 12X
- EGG HATCHING 50X

R

Ryan Whittemore

Did you lose population Becuase all the admins have op stuff?

A

Amber Head

We lost population because every time we advertised the server it would lag people off the server and they would never rejoin back. Also has to do with trolls offline raiding people, so a bunch of people left cause they couldn't be bothered to rebuild :/ and to answer your question, no admins don't have op stuff, they play the game like everyone else, its not their fault if the other players are falling behind cause they don't know how to play the game.

R

Ryan Whittemore

Everyone got offline raided by the admins with a tribe of about 12 and not on admin died or not even one dino got bloody hitting it with ascendnt shotguns, longnecks, pokes

A

Amber Head

? the admins don't offline raid, so i don't know where you got that information from. admin command logging is on so you can see what commands are being used... what tribe were you on the server?

R

Ryan Whittemore

We were shadows and a bunch of tribe names. GT's were Toughsnake101, xToxicFlick, bubu1221 and some others

R

Ryan Whittemore

We kept changing our tribe name because admins kept attacking and raiding us offline

A

Amber Head

Well if you were offline then how do you know what they were using and know if their tames got bloody or not? I do remember your gamertags but not the tribe, you were definitely on the centre and rag.

R

Ryan Whittemore

Ya we were on both. And we were out in the open when I got attacked 2 of you picked up Toughsnake101 and I and we picked shot all ascendent and nothing got bloody or died. So that's why we left. We enjoy PvP with no rules but it's bullshit when the admins and only the admins don't die. I'm not quite sure why the entire Ascension tribe or what ever it was called (Your tribe) was all admins

R

Ryan Whittemore

I'm not saying you personally but when no one else was on they was some spawning in of items.

A

Amber Head

Yeah we remember that fight, but you did kill one of our pteras... the admins don't cheat, there's only 3 admins in the tribe, one of them is host and he is barely ever on. The only commands we use are dino wipes and the occasional demo of inactive bases, we don't spawn anything in. We find all our loot from cave drops or underwater drops... I'm not going to have you slating our server because you think the admins are 'cheating' or 'spawning' stuff in cause we're not. The admins play like everyone else and it states when you join the server that admins pvp.

R

Ryan Whittemore

We didn't kill any of your pteras and there's more then 3 admins or at least there were.

A

Amber Head

Okay, if thats what you think. There's never been more than 3 admins on any of our servers, on the centre we had like 7 or 8 people in our tribe only 4 were active. On rag we merged with our allies from the centre, so we have about 15 on there but again only 5 or 6 active players...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom