Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Question to all my Pvp Players/Raiders out there...when you guys are doing a normal...

E

Eric ECasso Denson

Question to all my Pvp Players/Raiders out there...when you guys are doing a normal raid, normal as in there was no beef between your tribe and theirs...what’s your tactic?

Like...do you just break in, kill what’s a threat or in your way, take what you want, and leave the rest?

Or do you kill every tame down to the dodo...and trash everything you don’t want so they are left with nothing?

Z

Zory Lee Werner

Leave nothing.

S

Steven Atkins

There is no normal raid. Raiding for sport earns enemies from nuetral parties.

E

Eric ECasso Denson

I typically just gonna go for your good stuff and leave the rest...unless there was some beef ...then I’ll make sure you don’t have a foundation to your name

C

Caiden Caldow

I try not to kill tames unless they have like a passive giga then I'll enrage it and let it kill their own tames. I usually popcorn all their loot I don't need. If there is beef, I destroy all dinos and structures :)

C

Caiden Caldow

Also if they have passive pteras I like to knock them out and take a look

R

Rhys Mcmahon

I kill everything. Passives first to enduce a state of panic. Bring out the players who try to move them. Snipe those players get their timers up on their beds and immediately soak every bullet they have. Blow every kill box.

I literally will take the time to grind c4 just to wipe a single foundation after the raid.

R

Rick Sheffield

If there are people who don't popcorn/dino wipe on official* they are doing it wrong. If there's beef though, its a foundation wipe to get the message accross

R

Ryan James Nowlan

Man, it's pretty rad to raid a base without raising any alarm at all.

J

Jay Beattie

Normily leave passive and take what I need

L

Lorin William Sharpless III

Yeah you dont want to leave anything that they can come back with. A real raise is wiping them. Like foundation wipe.

R

Ricky Varley

Wipe as tho they was near there then rebuild the spot for a egg tribe lol

S

Sam Nation

Kill it all. If you didnt have beef before, you do now

P

Patrick Gleason

If there is no beef, then my philosophy is why create it. If you can get in and get out without them ever finding out you were there...that is the best option. But as soon as the first dino/player is killed, your tribe's name show up in their log, so go all out at that point. They will retaliate. At this point you should be thinking about how to prevent them from retaliating. I also dont believe in wiping unless there is a good reason. So, in the spirit of respectful raiding, I tend to not destroy more than I have to. Hope this helps.

L

LaJean Boss Locs Wilder-candela

Jarule is my boo

J

Jeffery Smith

Kill all neutral and aggressive tames, kill them, and loot nothing. That starts head games with them

R

Richard Digby

I blow my way in, take what I need and leave. If they're online and in the base they die. If they whistle all their tames die. Otherwise I just take what I need and get out.

L

Leland Goobler

When i raided my hopes were for the people to rage quit and write fat ass paragraphs on facebook about it

D

Dan Woodman

If it's an easy raid leave them to rebuild and you know you can always return to loot up again, the actual proper way to raid

T

Thomas Floyd Castillo

Ninja raid, feed them spoiled meat, destroy pin codes turrets for bullets, tranq passive dinos and take saddles, popcorn unwanted and kite and neutral dinos.......

If I don't like them destroy crafting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom