Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Question; Someone in a raid group a few days ago mentioned to me that there's a sort...

Z

Zach Welty

Question;

Someone in a raid group a few days ago mentioned to me that there's a sort of "secret mechanic" involved in the raid.
This secret mechanic was explained to me as being a % damage increase or decrease depending on your level in relation to the recommended 280. They claimed for every power level under that you lose 3% damage output and take 3% more damage when attacked.

I ran the raid with these people at a power level of 266 and i didnt find what they were saying to be true given i topped DPS against most of the group being 295-300+

Does anyone know if they were misinformed, or if i just know how to do damage? Because i was 14 power level under the 280, i should have lost approximately 42% damage output which sounds absolutely atrocious.

W

William Cooper

That is how destiny 1 was made, but does not look to be the case in d2.

D

Derek Bundy

And how do you know your dps?

J

Jeff Holter

That’s not just raid related it’s every in game activity that has a recommended level

W

William Cooper

In destiny 1 you absolutely had to be carried if you were multiple levels below the light recommendation, while in d2 you can hold your own very well.

D

Drian Lin

it's actually true. I've seen it in raid and in nightfall for me. The reason you were doing well and keeping up might have been the type of damage your weapon put out arc, solar or void. you might have been using a weapon type damage that was super effective against the adds etc.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom