Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Question I had ark on xbox for ever just got it on pc 'steam' now they just released...

S

Sean Bibby

Question I had ark on xbox for ever just got it on pc 'steam' now they just released play anywhere. Did I just buy a xtra copy for nothing.

J

Jeremy Owensby

Get refund from steam

K

Kevin Allen

No you dint waste your money. Steam and xbox servers are completely different. Cross play is with windows 10 and xbox basically the same game just played from your pc and not the Xbox. On stream you can do all the mods and have better graphic settings and so on. Windows 10 cant do any of that even though the windows 10 version does look a whole lot better than the xbox version

J

Jeremy Owensby

But can my son play his Xbox 1 and me on the PC at the same time cause we have the Xbox 1 version. Or can u on play the game on one platform at a time.

A

Alex Whitener

Play anywhere works on Windows 10 games but I don't think it will work for the steam version

Z

Zac Vance

Play anywhere works for the digital copy of ark. If you want to play with someone on the same Server while one is on Xbox and one on pc, you'll have to own the xbox/Microsoft digital copy on two different gamer tags.

Steam is unrelated to play anywhere.

Having tried the Microsoft win 10 version of ark and the steam version, steam is better. Steam looks better and is updated quicker. Custom servers and mods are endless.

Hope that helps

Z

Zac Vance

Two of versions Microsoft and steam. Steam won't let you play with Xbox but is best platform overall.

If your goal was to experience Xbox servers on pc, you wasted your money. If you just want ark on pc just to Play, you made the best choice

J

Jeremy Owensby

The main reason me and Sean Bibby are wanting the xbox version on PC is so we can play with our kids while they are on Xbox we can play on PC with them We have it on steam also Wich we will keep. We just want to know if we can play the PC and the Xbox at the same time or will we have to buy a additional Microsoft copy to make this work.

J

Jeremy Owensby

But I had much rather play the steam version

Z

Zac Vance

I have not seen anyway to join Xbox servers on steam. However the Microsoft version does have a list of Xbox servers you can play on. You'll need the Microsoft one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom