Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One PvPvE RAGNAROK map. Server will transition to Nitrado server upon Xbox release There...

W

William Stevenson

PvPvE RAGNAROK map. Server will transition to Nitrado server upon Xbox release

There are 3 total admins who are easy to get along with and will police problems as they come up.

8x gathering

24x stone pick up

10x taming

50x hatching

20x mature rate

10x XP

Dino and character stats increased 3x

Unlimited weight and increased oxygen

Rules of the server include no trolling or passive tame killing. Details posted on club ArkSupreme.

Add host EvilLadyCobra25

C

Chloe-anna M-williams

Starter?

W

William Stevenson

No starters

D

Dylan Mawdsley

Don’t join this server, me and my friends joined and the admin was watching us on spectator mode and kicked us because we were raiding a base and called us trolls

W

William Stevenson

Your a troll tribe always have been always will be raiding ppl within five minutes of joining give me a break

W

William Stevenson

Takes five of you to raid a stone base on boosted server weak

D

Dylan Mawdsley

Yes exactly 5 mins on the server, we were breaking in an unprotected stone base, if you want the server to be like that make it pve, there was 4 of us learn to count mate

W

William Stevenson

Go find another server to troll on we don't tolerate bs on ours

W

William Stevenson

Glad to actually see a face to you Irish Reject too bad you can't find another server to play on that should tell you something

D

Dylan Mawdsley

So basically what you’re saying is you can’t blow in stone bases on your server because you’re a troll if you do

C

Christopher Dengler

Almost joined the server too. Thanks for the heads up Dylan!

C

Christopher Dengler

You see how the admin acts, don't join his trash server. Likely hood of it all is the rest are like this too!

M

Matt Kendrick

You didn't see this coming when rule 1 is "no trolling" There's an open ended rule ready for abuse.

The only rule a PvP Ark server needs is alpha tribe rules. If your interested PM me. I'll send you a link.

C

Christopher Dengler

I just told Dylan thanks for the heads up. Then the admin starts being a dick. Oh well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom