Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! AVOID THIS GAME ON SWITCH Its completely broken. The...

R

Rolando Royster

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
AVOID THIS GAME ON SWITCH
Its completely broken. The autosave feature does not work. If you leave a game after it autosaves it'll force you to restart the episode from the beginning. It won't let me restart completely from the beginning and just freezes. I waited 20 minutes and nothing! Plus at a certain point in the game I died and it just freezes and does nothing. I tried 3 separate times and still the same thing. Completely disappointed in this port. I'm returning it to the store tomorrow.

G

Gia Plocicki

Are you sure it’s not just your copy?

K

Kareem Abdullah

Works fine for me

B

Brian Schuyler

Did you do an update? The game is great!

L

Luke Drake

A Telltale game is buggy and amateurish?

J

Jason James Grubb

Whilst Im sad to hear someone had this experiance I guess Im glad to hear thats NOT the experiance everyone else is having.

R

Rafael Balindong

Had the same issues, I'm afraid. For those planning to buy, I say hold off until Telltale even acknowledges the problems

J

John Smith

Patches

M

Mike Aiello

I literally just put this in my switch 5 mins ago

R

Rolando Royster

Good luck. Game was fine till I got to the 4th episode and started to experience these horrible bugs

C

Charles Weber

I played through the first episode and some of the action scenes bug out with lines across the graphics for a second. Other than that, I have not experienced issues but I also haven't played it a whole lot.

M

Matt Bernaix

Download an update fkr the game or syatem or try a dif copy. It shoulsnt be hard 4 the switch to run.

C

Chris Bizarro

Telltale games have been notoriously buggy. It's getting worse.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I have it on PS4, where I have to reset the game every time I beat an episode because it won't properly load the screen where it displays everyone's choices at the end.

E

Edward James

Bad copy... we have it and it works fine.....

L

LaMont Reed

thank you for telling me that, I was going to get it, I still have it for PS4 so I won't waste any money getting it for the Switch.

E

Eric Brady

Works well for me

J

Justin McGowan

So, have you tried turning the Switch completely off for a few minutes? That'll actually fix some bugs in most Switch games I've tried it in.

J

Jorge Luis Castilla Jr

Me and two of my friends haven't had this problem yet with this game. Sorry man.

J

Jesse Osborne

I haven't seen any issues yet

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom